costco

ACES POV
"Can you dress her please, it's cold outside," Aria says as she points down at Avi who's sitting on the floor colouring in a book. Aria throws her hair into a quick bun and walks out of the room with a certain purpose, she looked extremely busy.

"Let's go baby," I say picking Avi up and bringing her toward the closet. "No Papa," she whines stretching her arms out toward the book that still lays on the floor.

"We have to get ready, Mamas taking us somewhere," I say setting her on the island and looking through all her clothes, trying to find something warm.

"How about this?" I ask her holding up a sweater and some pants with fuzzy lining. "Yeah," she says grabbing it and holding it in her hands. "Keep me warm," she adds running her along the fuzziness of the sweater hood.

"Yeah, keep you warm," I say taking the sweater off the hanger and putting it over the shirt she was already wearing. I always liked to take them off but Aria claimed she needed the extra layer so who am I to object. I move on to her pants and once those are on, we're ready to go downstairs and do whatever Aria wants us to do.

I pick Avi up in my arms and we walk down the stairs, turning the corner to the living room where Aria is doing Sana's hair. Sana has been with us for the past couple of days as Mama and Papa had some business thing rhey had to go to. Sana was practically another daughter at this point.

"Is this good?" I ask showing Aria our baby's outfit. "Yes it is, does she have a shirt underneath?" she asks and I nod unzipping the sweater slightly to show that in fact there was.

"Good," she says. "You can leave her here and go change or just sit with her, I'm gonna do her hair next," Aria tells me as she combs through Sanas hair.

I decide to sit down, Avi in my lap, Aria and Sana beside me. I always sat Avi towards me, I don't know why but it's become such a habit that I always do it. I guess I always wanted to see her.

So Avi played with the strings on my sweatshirt as I watch the TV. Sana was watching some weird ass show where bananas are wearing blue pajamas. "Is this the shit kids watch now a days?" I whisper to Aria who snickers. "I guess so, who even comes up with that. Bananas wearing pajamas," she laughs shaking her head. "What's it called?" I ask and she thinks or a second. "Bananas in pajamas," she says and I laugh. "Original."

After all the girls hair was done in beautiful little pigtails, it was time for the adults to get ready. I technically was ready but I didn't want to make my inside clothes dirty from outside air so I changed into another sweatshirt and sweatpants. Aria wore jeans and a sweatshirt cause she's always extra.

I found out we were going to the grocery store, which seemed like such a little job for all this preparing but whatever.

We were all in the car now, after getting both babies in their car seats, we were ready to go. I hold onto Arias hand as always as we drive to the grocery store. Aria claimed we absolutely needed to go to Costco instead of any other store so that's where we're going.

When we arrive at Costco, I run out of the car to get a cart before my girls get out of the car so we can more efficient, Aria leaves the car as I remove Avi from all the buckles on her seat, Aria puts down the cloth on the seat so the babies can sit comfortably. Sana was pretty small so she still fit in the children's seat even though she was older.

I picked up a sleeping Avi, I swear this girl always fell asleep in the car no matter how far we're going. "She's sleeping so I'll hold her," I tell Aria when she waits for me to set her down. Aria nods pushing Sana in the cart.

Avi held onto my earlobe as she slept sucking her thumb. My daughter is so obsessed with my earlobes I don't understand. Apparently Aria did the same thing but with her mother's hair so I guess my baby got that gene.