fight redemption

ACE POV
I haven't had my beautiful girl in my arms for a entire week cause i'm a fuck up and just had to mess up the best thing that could happen to me.

I wanted to give her her space to think because i knew i wouldn't be able to control myself if we still lived together.

I lived with a friend while i texted Dante at least 300 times a day to check up on her.
*texts in italics*

A: hey man how's she doing?

D: cmon dude i told you already she's fine just give her time. Yes she ate enough, yes she took her meds, no she hasn't asked about you and yes she's cried. 

A: i'm sorry man i just can't do this anymore, i want her. I need her. Idk what to do anymore she won't answer my texts or calls. I really screwed up didn't I?

D: you gotta redeem yourself, take her on a date, buy her a gift, beg on your knees idk man anything

A:your right imma plan something rn. Ight imma go, pls take care of her and make sure she eats something after 9 she always gets hungry .

D: ight i got you. bye

•••
I spent the rest of yesterday and all of today planning the best date i could ever think of.

I couldn't stop thinking about her, I haven't had a good sleep in a week, I can't sleep without her in my arms, i know she can't either but she's my oxygen.

"fuck this shit im going over there" i spoke out loud deciding i've had enough and that tonight would be the first in a week that i've slept with her in my arms.

•••
I knew Mila wouldn't let me in cause she wants to protect Aria from me so I quickly grabbed the ladder that her gardener left outside and put it against her window sill. I could see her light on so i made my way quietly trying not to make noise.

I look through the window first before going in, seeing my gorgeous girl sitting on her bed watching tv. I internally beat myself from seeing the pain evident in her eyes. I put that there i think to myself over and over again.

I clutch the gift i got her before slowly descending and deciding i'd do it the old fashioned way.

ARIA POV
I sat on my bed pondering what has happened in the last week, i haven't sleep in a week. I need him.

As is my wish came true i could hear little knocks on my window.

Slowly i walk to my window investigating the noise, when i open my window i see my gorgeous Ace standing on the lawn with pebbles in his hand.

"Go away" i yell not wanting him to see the obvious love in my eyes, voice and heart.

"Hear me o-out l-love please, i need you, i can't s-sleep or even breathe without you. I love you so much darling. L-Let me explain myself. I don't know w-what came over me....you know i'm a fuck up and you-you said you w-wouldn't leave you you p-promised me! You need to listen to me baby i'll do whatever you want" he said pleading on his knees stuttering on his words not staying on one topic.

ACE POV
Why am i so nervous around my girl. I can't stop stuttering, idk if it's from my nerves or me almost crying from seeing my gorgeous girl. Im not anything without that girl.

"Come in quietly" she said shyly.

I never thought i'd hear those words come out of her pretty mouth. oh to kiss those plump lips again. Stop, nows your chance to not screw up.

The second i sat on her bed i felt at home, i wanted to just pull her into my arms, kiss every inch of her godly body and sleep but i had to fix this first.

"do you want me to explain some more or can i just tell you how much i love you" i asked, quickly regretting that stupid question.

"i believe you but i'm still kind of mad" she whispers.

"ik darling but lemme explain myself a bit here, my uncle and cousin love to screw up everything in my life, they just want to...make my life the hardest and loneliest possible. When i saw their nasty eyes on my gorgeous girl, saying those thing to you, i wanted to rip their eyes out. So to make them shut up i had said that you were a quick fuck. But baby you are SO much more than that you don't even know. I worship the ground you walk on. I know i sound so insane and like a stalker rn but i can't think straight so this is really hard." I said in one breath.

"It's ok, i forgive you really" she said with a small smile

ARIA POV
watching him stumble on all his words like that broke my heart, i understand how gross some of his family is and i get it.

I forgive him like always but he still needs to make it up to me somehow

ACE POV
When those words left her mouth i finally took a breathe after so long.

" Can i please hold you" i asked shyly

"always, i missed you"

I pulled her into my arms so fast i might've gave her whiplash. My princess in my arms after a week feels like pure heaven. If i could hold her for the rest of my life i would.

"can i kiss you" i asked

" you know you don't have to ask for these things" she said with a giggle

"ik but i wanna do this right" i said as i lifted her chin and kissed those sweet lips.

"oh i almost forgot i hope this makes up for any doubt you have"
i say as i hand her her gift.

"i have a matching one with ur name as yours with mine" i say looking into her eyes for any sign of hate or doubt

"i have a matching one with ur name as yours with mine" i say looking into her eyes for any sign of hate or doubt. i don't find any.

"i love it, i love you"  she yells
"i love you more" i yell back

I never thought i could be so obsessed with one person.

ARIA POV
i never thought i could be so obsessed with one person

vote and comment pls ❤️❤️
CREDIT: me