caught

ACES POV
We sit at the dining table, eating our food- well at least I was trying to. Let me back up a bit.

"Fuck you," she yells as she steps out of the bathroom from her shower, pushing me out of the way. "It's not what it looks like," I say and she scoffs. "As if I haven't heard that before,"

She walks to the closet and I obviously trail behind her like a fucking lost puppy. She turns to look at me and pushes me away and I try to grab her, fuck I messed up.

"Go wait on the bed for me, i'll be there soon," she says and I sigh complying with whatever she wants and walking over to the bed waiting for her.

She walks out soon later wearing the robe she was wearing earlier but I see a hint of confidence in her eyes that wasn't there before. What's she up to.

"Explain," she simply says standing in front of me, her hands sitting on her tight waist with her perky ass poking out. I always reach out to grab it but I try and give her the space I knew she wanted.

"That girl wouldn't leave me alone and I tried telling her over and over that I had a beautiful sexy girl waiting for me at home but she just wouldn't let off. She started touching me more and more and even though I kept telling her about you, she started dancing and... I let her," I explain looking away at the end.

"So let me get this straight, while I was here, you were at the club letting that random bitch dance all over you. We own the fucking club, you could've easily told her to fuck off but no, you let that girl dance on you," she yells smacking my chest every so often.

I feel tears brim my eyes seeing her mad and sad, I reach out to grab her again but she smacks my hand away, hard.

"Your punishment is I'm sleeping in the guest room tonight and no sex for 2 weeks," she says and my mouth drops open.

"No," I simply say walking towards her as she starts walking away. "You can't do that to me," I beg. "Ace this is not up for negotiation, good night," she says walking out the door. Without a 'I love you' either.

THE NEXT MORNING
"Get off me," I hear a voice mumble and then a hand pushing me on my bicep.

I peek through my eyes and see Aria with a scowl on her face looking at me. "What?" I whisper holding her closer. She grunts trying to pry my arm off but I relax it so it becomes harder.

"Why are you here?" she asks me. "I can't sleep without you. I told you that already." I argue pushing her down onto the bed and putting my head into her neck giving it a small kiss. Whether she kicks me out or not, i'm getting my damn cuddles in.

"Get off me," she says again but this time successfully getting my arm off and walking out of the room. I sigh watching her walk out of the room, I slam my head down into the bed, grabbing her pillow and holding it close, her smell still being on it.

PRESENT TIME
It's been 4 weeks and I still haven't touched, fucked or slept with Aria. She said 'tonight' and 2 weeks, 4 weeks ago. What the fuck.

"Baby," I whisper trying to get her attention as we sit at the dining table. She ignores me, turning to Kai and talking to him. I glare at Kai as she smirks at me obviously knowing what the fuck she was doing.

He deepens the conversation, wanting her to not pay attention to me. That little fucker.

I grab onto her thigh just how she liked, knowing it would affect her. I hear a slight inhale of breath but she clears her throat, masking the obvious discomfort. She continues speaking to Kai, suddenly I feel her warm hot grip mine with urgency.