just friends

this is set a few years in the past, Ace and Aria have just started dating so they're a bit more awkward with each other !!
————————————————-
ARIA POV
I open the door to Aces apartment like he told me to do. I warily open it scared of him getting mad or seeing him doing something I shouldn't see.

We only just started dating so me randomly opening his apartment door isn't apart of the routine yet.

"Hello?" I call out when I see no one around. Ace was having a party today so I expected there to be lots of people around preparing or even partying already.

"I'm upstairs," I hear him yell when I stumble into the kitchen. I grab a bottle of water from the group of bottles already on the table, accompanied by other drinks.

I slowly walk upstairs, still unsure of the layout of his apartment. Ace claimed it to be an apartment but it was huge so god knows where my apartment lands.

I take a turn looking for an open door since there seems to be 500 rooms in this "apartment".

Finally I hear him walking around in the second room, also seemingly the biggest with the double doors. I knock on the door even though the room was wide open.

"Come in," he yells again. Where the fuck is he? I walk in and sit on the arm chair in the living room casually set in his bedroom. I awkwardly cross my legs and look up at the TV across from his bed that was playing... Max and Ruby?

Ace casually walks out of his I guess bathroom with a towel around his hips, a smaller towel running through his hair. I try not to look down at his abs that glisten with water drops, his muscles flexing as he moves his arms to dry his hair.

He walks closer to me stopping right in front of me. I don't know whether to look straight meaning his abs were right in my face or to strain my neck and look up at his face. Both leading to a blushed face.

He suddenly grabs my wrists and holds them up, looking in my eyes. He then puts both my hands flat against his abs pressing his hand against mine so they stay there. He then slowly moves them up toward his chest.

"It's all yours," he says moving them back down toward his abs. He moves one of his hands and lifts my chin so I was looking at him. "Ok?" he says.

"Okay," I respond. He nods in content and grabs my wrists again pulling me up so I stood. My purse falls off my lap and onto the floor but we both ignore it.

"Hi," he whispers holding my waist with a small smile. "Hi," I whisper back biting my lip to try not to smile and blush.

"We've been dating for 5 months and you still blush like the first day I met you," he laughs leaving a small kiss on my red cheeks.

"Give me 5 minutes to get dressed and then we can go downstairs," he says. "Ok," I say. He leans down quickly kissing my lips before turning away with a wink.

I sit back down on the couch as he goes into his closet and changes his clothes. I was wearing some tight black jeans, my favourite jeans, and a lace corset top with a leather jacket in case I got cold.