first to touch

——————————————-

Ace and I decided today was a good day to go to some party Ace claimed his friend of a friend was throwing. We don't even know who these people are yet we're going to their house party.

As long as I had Ace, Mila and Dante with me I didn't really care where we went. Speaking of Mila and Dante they were late. Ace impatiently sits in the driver seat of our car as he taps his fingers on my thigh waiting for them to come outside.

I put my hand on his, stopping his fidgeting as I tell him to calm down and they would come out soon. He calms down and gives me a small smile as he leans in and kisses my lips.

We hear banging on my window as we kiss scaring me, Ace groans pulling away and glaring at the people on the other side of the window. I look over and see Dante with his nose scrunched up against the window obnoxiously.

Ace starts moving my window up a down slightly making Dante's nose pull up and down. He groans moving away as Mila comes forward the points to the door signalling to unlock it. I slap Ace as he laughs and he unlocks it trying to calm down from his laughing.

They both jump in the back and Dante slaps Aces arm. They start bickering a hitting each other like children as Mila shakes her head at me.

"Stop," I say grabbing both of their attention and Ace straightens in his chair clearing his throat and starting the car. "Children" Mila whispers making me snicker.

The drive to the party is short as we pull into the steeet where there's lots of other cars and people screaming and running around.

"Great more children" Mila says scoffing and staring at the guys now fighting over a beer as they drop it and they start fighting each other.

"Let's go," Ace says opening his door and running around to open my door. As I walk out, Dante makes it to Milas door as he does the same. We both elegantly walk out as our respective men stare at us.

"Thanks" I smile softly kissing his cheek. He walks behind me as he holds his arm around my waist.

Today was a little chilly day and I didn't exactly feel like wearing 'nothing' as Ace says so I wore something more casual. I opted for a lace v neck body suit and some black jeans with a gold belt. Mila was wearing a plaid mini dress with a white shirt underneath.