mini series- kidnapping 2

——————————————-
ACES POV
It now the morning after and I never slept. I stayed awake the entire night, I didn't have anything to remind me of my beautiful baby, I was trying to take care of Avi. Mama insisted she take care of her but if I didn't have Avi to distract me I would be crazy. I just hope she's ok, I will find her and bring her back safely even if I die. I need to know she's ok.

"Daddy," Avi cries out and I snap out of my trance as I look down at her. My hand drifted down and I got soap in her eyes. What a father you are.

"I'm sorry baby," I say pouring a little water on her tiny face. Everytime I look at her all I see is Aria. They're both my entire world, they're my heart and soul. I can't function when half my heart is missing. "Better?" I ask and she nods smiling up at me.

"Where Mommy?" she asks looking beside me. Whenever we bathe Avi, Aria is always right beside me talking to both of us. I look beside me as I think about how she was just here yesterday. "I don't know baby," I say sadly. She looks up at me and reaches her little hand up towards me.

I lean down and she grabs onto my nose pulling me lower. Once I'm an inch away from her face she reaches her hand up and wipes my eyes. "No crying daddy," she whispers kissing the tip of my nose.

I almost cry as I think about how gentle Aria made my butterfly. I wouldn't have her any other way. "Thank you butterfly" I smile kissing her cheek. "Ready to get out?" I ask and she nods standing up.

I lift her up in a towel and set her on the counter. I slowly remove limb by limb massaging lotion onto her. Aria would kill me if I didn't put lotion on her after a shower. She claimed Avi had dry sensitive skin and needed constant moisture.

I feel more tears board my eyes as I think about Aria scolding me when I forgot to put lotion on her. Avi giggles as I put lotion on her tummy. I smile and start ticking her. She thrashes all over trying to move my hands. "No daddy," she gasps when I move to her neck.

I stop ticking her and she breaths heavily. She sits up and pokes her face out, she always does that when we get to her face. She smiles softly, closing her eyes as her head pokes out. I pump some lotion in my hand and start rubbing it all over her face. I make sure to go all over her neck and to the back since I always forget that.

Once we finish I lift her and leave the bathroom almost forgetting we weren't at our usual house. I don't have any clothes.

I sigh and walk downstairs making sure to tuck the towel tight and hold her close to me so she wasn't cold. I walk downstairs and I see Mama and Kai sitting at the table discussing calling the police.

"We're not calling the police," I state as I make it downstairs. "I need clothes for Avi," I say after they look at us with tears in their eyes. "I have some in my room," Mama says. "Kai can you put some clothes on her," I say handing Avi to Kai. He takes her smiling to her and walking towards Mamas room.

"Ace we need to-" Mama starts before I cut her off. "We are not calling the police and that's final. They're gonna do shit all. I need to find her myself and I will. You won't let me leave the damn house so now i'm freaking out inside this stupid house. I'm trying to stay normal for Avi but I need to find my wife. I don't know whats happening to her. I don't know if she's eating, if she's drinking, i don't even know if shes fucking dead. I need to find her." I finish through a wobbly voice.

Mama stands and brings me into her arms. I sob into her shoulder.
"I know baby I know" she whispers hugging me closer. "I need to find her," I cry. "We will I promise we will, she's okay I know it. I'm always right aren't i? I was right about Avi being a girl, I was right about Aria being the one. I'm always right and right now i say Aria is okay." Mama tells me pulling me away and grabbing my face. She kisses my cheek as I nod.