moving in pt 2

ACE POV
"Did you put everything in the car?" Aria asks me turning the corner towards the front door where I stand, putting all her shoes in a box.

"Yes beautiful," I say standing up and putting my arm out to pull her toward me. I hold her waist just looking at her for a second. I really don't know how I'm going to survive without her here everyday. I never found my house empty before but after her, even a room of a thousand could feel empty if she wasn't in it.

"Don't be sad," she says practically reading my mind. Obviously there wasn't a smile plastered on my face but I figure I was doing a decent job hiding my sadness.

"You know I can't do that baby," I say pushing the hair away from her gorgeous face.

"I don't want you to think I'm happy leaving," she says looking down.

"I know you're not beautiful girl, I want you to be excited, this is a huge thing in your life and you should be happy. Obviously us being apart is the worst thing that could happen but it's not the end of the world. You're still mine and i'm still very much yours." I say meaning every word. Of course I hated her leaving and didn't want her to go but this was important to her so who was I to take that away from her just because I was acting like baby who needed their mom.

"I'll always be yours," she says looking up at me with a smile. She wraps her arms around my neck scratching the back of my neck like I always loved. I don't know why i loved it but I did.

"We're in charge of this relationship baby no one else. Nothing can happen to us unless we have doubts. I have no doubts so if you do we need to talk them out. The only thing that could break us apart would be ourselves and I would rather bleed out than let you go," I know it sounded aggressive and silly, as if i was just sweetening her up but i genuinely meant every word. Every single word.

"I have no doubts," she says smiling at me.

"Well then let's go. Let's go before I change my mind and hold you hostage cause I'm very close to that," I say throwing the last of her shoes in the box, taping it up and then picking it up to put in the trunk.

I leave the door open for Aria and she walks out behind me closing the door after her. She says a quick bye to her favourite security guard as I settle the boxes in the trunk. I secretly wished she had forgotten something at home so I would have an excuse to come and bring it to her. I had been a bit lazy when it came to the boxes she assigned me to pack. I may have left out some pieces of her wardrobe.

"Ready," I ask when she starts walking toward me. I open the door ready for her to walk in. "Ready," she says right as she passes me putting a hand on my chest as she sits in the seat.

I walk around the car winking at her through the windshield as I always did before I settle into my own seat. I breathe for a second understanding that this was actually happening before I reverse and we start our journey.

Arias university was 2 and a half hours away which doesn't seem like a lot but
it wasn't a very sustainable routine. It would take some planning and to stay for only a day or too wouldn't be worth it. Though I would gladly do it, I knew Aria wouldn't let me because her bitch or a nerdy hall monitor always picks on Aria and checks her dorm. The semester hadn't even started yet and she was already constantly checking her room.

She had to be one of those weird kids in high school that took their tiny role way too seriously. This leads to me getting kicked out everytime I want to spend the night with my girlfriend. MY girlfriend.

I squeeze Arias thigh every now and then trying to convince my brain that she was still here and was here to stay. This would take lots of getting used to.