perfect

ACES POV
I watch Aria as she helps Sana with her stupid homework. Sana asked me earlier if I could help her with math, which I don't fucking remember.

So now Aria sits with her at the dining table as she helps her with math. I can tell Aria is getting a little frustrated as she can't figure out how to explain a problem.

"Why did they change math, math is math," she yells slamming the pencil onto the table and looking over at me. Sana giggles from beside her as she goes back to doing her work.

I sit across from Aria, my head laying on my arms, I was tired of watching them do homework. I wanted to lay in bed forever, Aria in my arms with her lips on mine.

I imagine kissing her plump lips as I stare at her face. I was more like staring through her face as I pay no attention to her current face but more her beauty. And her lips.

Right as my imagining was getting a little spicy, a feel a big smack on my forehead. I wince as i lift my head and glare at Aria. She sits emotionless, looking down at Sanas homework as they do another problem.

I look down to the floor and see a full water bottle on the floor. My head suddenly pounds as I think about the damn thing hitting me in the head. I look back up towards the two of them and now they're both looking at me.

I see Aria biting that lip as she tries not to laugh but i already caught her sneaky self.

"something funny?" i tease her and she looks up at me through her long lashes with a little smile. Fuck me. "No," she simply says as she bites her lip again. She's so fucking cute.

"Ok?" I simply say swiftly sitting up and walking around the table to where they are. I look down at Sanas homework, seeing the question they couldn't solve.

"Can't solve it?" I ask and Aria shakes her head. "I know it, Sana couldn't get it," she answers and Sana looks at me guilty with a little frown.

"If I help you with this Sana will you leave us alone for a few hours so I can spend time with my girl," I ask Sana as I lift Aria from her chair and sit her on my lap. Sana smiles at me and nods, pushing her books and a pencil towards me.

"Ok look here, remember what i told you the other day, you need to carry the one and add it to the other side," I explain and Sana groans. "I know that Bambi," she laughs. "Then what don't you understand?" I ask and she points to the addition at the end.

"This is bigger numbers princess, do it on the side or use that smart brain of yours," I say poking her little head. She smacks my head before looking back at her paper.

As she tries to do 154 + 276, I look over to Aria who lays her head backward on my shoulder with her eyes closed. I bring my hands from her back to around her waist and hug her close. She grabs my hands holding them tight.

I push her head slightly to the side so I could reach her neck and shoulder. I pepper a few kisses down her neck feeling her tense under my touch. I move up and down her jaw and shoulder.

Right as i'm about to turn her head to reach those lips i've been craving Sana yells out. "430!" she screams, I pause doing the calculation in my head and turning toward her with a smile.

"Good job princess that's right," I congratulate her, rubbing the top of her head so her hair went everywhere. "Good job baby," Aria coos smoothing down Sanas now crazy hair.

"Thank you, can i go now," she asks and Aria nods. "Clean up first please," she says and Sana nods closing up her books and putting her pencils away. I smile at both of us, seeing how great she was with children, how great she was in general. She was absolutely amazing. In every way.

"Youre perfect," I whisper in her ear. She blushes and turns in my lap so her face could be hidden in my neck. I laugh resting my head against hers as we sit in our own comfort.

Sana walks away lugging her bag with her as she walks to her room. Now we were alone and I could finally do whatever I wanted.

"What do you want to do?" I ask and she shrugs. "Sleep," she answers after a while, deeply sighing, wrapping her arms around her neck and pushing her head deeper into my neck.

A nap does sound pretty good right now. Her in my arms as she peacefully sleeps, I could rest too, peacefully and unbothered though I would probably end up staring at her until she woke up. As creepy as it sounds.

"That sounds like a good idea," I respond back, getting off the chair with her still in my arms as I head toward the stairs, towards our bedroom.

I tread up the stairs, I could tell she was slowly falling more and more asleep as she got heavier and heavier. Her breaths got more and more shallow as she calmed down. I finally made it up the stairs and walked toward the bedroom, down the hall, and to our bed.

I set her down on the bed, looking at her, she was awake but unaware. I quickly walk to our closet, changing my clothes, from my work clothes as I had just come home from a emergency Dante apparently couldn't handle.

I walk out now simply with black sweatpants on. I didn't like sleeping with much on and I knew Aria liked touching my chest and stomach as we slept. I didn't complain, I think she found comfort in touching my actual skin instead of my shirt which I adored. I found comfort in her skin too but she didn't always feel comfortable as she had more to 'cover' and I respected that. It was the least I could do.

When I make it to the bed, she was turned to her side, my pillow in her arms and as I assumed, her hand on my stomach.

I turn her over, wanting to know if she was comfortable or wanted to change. She was too tired to actually change but I could easily do that for her. Though she seemed pretty comfortable right now.

"You wanna change your clothes baby," I whisper to her, she startles slightly from my voice, backing up and narrowing her eyes. "It's me love," I whisper, she relaxes grabbing my hand and holding it close against her hug as if she was hugging it.

"I wanna take off my pants," she whispers pulling at the waistband of her joggers. I nod, slowly pulling my hand away and down towards her waistband.

Swiftly pulling them down, I waste no time to quickly cover her up with the blanket in case she got cold or embarrassed. I aimlessly throw the joggers to the side and jump into the bed myself.

She instantly grabs onto me, pulling me closer to her. I laugh turning to mg side so I could see her clearly. Our faces were directly beside each other, our hands laced being the only distance from our faces being smooched. She was slightly lower as she was shorter but i didn't mind.

One of mf hands wrap around her waist, the other one wrapping above her head and down to the top of her back. She pushes even closer into me, her head directly under my arm, her face pointed down so she wasn't in my armpit but that wasn't what I wanted.

So, I lift her head, putting it onto my arm so I could see her face. Her eyes slightly open from the movement and I smile kissing the tip of her nose.

"Go to sleep pretty girl," I whisper rubbing her back.

"I love you," she whispers back making me smile wide. "I love you so much," I whisper back closing my eyes and allowing sleep to take over.

sorry for the wait! I haven't had motivation to write recently, idk why. Keep showing love and I might force myself to!!

I never know how to end stories and they usually end up as the stereotypical ending but i guess that's ok :)

hope you like it!

word count: 1444