moving away

ARIA POV
"Put that right there," I say as I point to the corner with the other living room boxes. The worker sets the box down and then goes back up the stairs to get more.

I turn around looking for something to do when I see Ace standing in the doorway staring at me. "Hi," I say to him walking toward him. He stands up straight in the doorway and meets me in the middle lazily grabbing onto my waist, his hands resting on the opposite sides of my waist, his forehead rested against mine.

I wrap my arms around his neck, my head leaning up to touch his forehead. He closes his eyes taking a deep breath exhaling in a sigh.

"You okay?" I ask him looking at his closed eyes. "I'm gonna miss you," he whispers after a few seconds opening them slowly looking into mine.

I pout my lip looking into his eyes. I lean up my chin to kiss him softly and he leans down allowing me to reach him better. He roughly kisses me, one hand leaving my waist and going to the back of my neck pulling me impossibly closer.

I pull back for a breath and his breath fans my face as he breaths deeply, trying to catch his breath.

"Just the thought of not being able to do that every second of every day, whenever I want kills me," he says stroking my cheek with his thumb, the rest of his fingers around to the back of my neck.

"I know," I whisper running my hand through his hair. He leans his head back, his mouth slightly opened and his eyes closed as I continue to run my hand through his hair. "Fuck I'm gonna miss that," he breaths out.

"Miss?" I hear someone ask from behind us. I remove my hand from his hair, making a groan leave his mouth, and look behind me to see one of the workers holding up another box.

"Where should I put this?" he asks. I had a whole system for my boxes, designating a corner for every group of boxes. Living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, etc. I wanted them all to ask for where to put boxes but right now oh how I wished he just knew.

"Where is it from?" I ask and he thinks for a second. "It says hair on the box," he says. "Put it in personal please," I say and he nods walking away.

"Why do you have to leave me?" he asks pushing me toward the couch where a few things lay, which Ace decides the push off to the ground with no care. He sits on the couch, leans forward and spreads his legs slightly.

"Sit," he commands, putting his arms up on the back of the couch, his eyes glance between his crotch and me. I blush sitting down in his lap. When I do, his arms wrap around me and he pushes his head down to his shoulder.

"Stay with me please," he begs. "You know I can't," I say moving the hair off his forehead. "Why?" he asks as if he didn't already know the answer.

"Ace my love you know it's always been my dream to go to college and meet new people, live in a dorm and have a roommate," I explain and he scoffs.

"I'm plenty and plus I could easily get us a apartment down there, we could live together, you know for a fucking fact that I would move there in a heartbeat if it meant I could stay with you," he says slightly raising his voice at the end.

"The closest apartment is 30 minutes away and it's super expensive," I say sighing. "You know that's not an issue," he retaliates. "Don't make me feel bad," I say trying my hardest not the cry.

"I'm not trying to baby but you know I can't stay away from you this long, I won't do it, I can't. I don't give a shit if facetime exists  I need to feel your skin on mine, your lips on mine and I need to hold you when we sleep," he says. "Plus the fact that they won't even let me sleep at your dorm cause oh I don't go to the school," he says mocking the hall monitor.

"Ace we'll figure it out, we can do it," I say holding his face in my hands. "Maybe you can but I fucking can't," he says. "And I won't," he adds.

"We have one more day together please don't ruin it," I beg and he sighs. "I'm trying really fucking hard right now to not get mad and you know that doesn't happen often," he says. "Come here," I say getting off his lap and laying on my back onto the couch. He stares at me before realizing what I meant, once he does he shoots himself onto me, wrapping his arms around my back and squeezing the absolute life out of me. His head rests on my chest, his hair tickling my neck.

"Don't leave me baby," he whispers. "I need you here to keep my sane, if you leave you'll take a piece with me," he says sniffling slightly.

"You're making this way harder," I whisper through my own sniffles. "Good," he says squeezing me tighter. "You can visit whenever you want," I suggest and he shakes his head.

"I don't want to visit for a few hours and then be forced to leave before I get to sleep with you in my arms. That's the only place you belong, right in my arms," he says.

"I can sneak you in and stay the night," I offer and he scoffs. "I'm not some fucking drug you have to find so no one sees it".

"I'm trying," I say feeling frustrated. "I know," he whispers calming down. "I love you," he says tilting his head up to look at me through his eyelashes.

"I love you," I say back kissing the tip of his nose. "Just the mere thought of you leaving has us fighting, it's a sign," he says pursing his lips. "Oh shut up," I laugh.

"Do you promise to facetime every single time you have some free time, if we usually see other during that time when you're still with me then i want to be seeing you. If I can't sleep with you in my arms then i at least want to see you so we have to facetime then too," he explains sternly.

"I promise you I will face time you all day every day no matter what," I nod and he nods back. "Good."

"Just don't forget about me," he whispers sadly. "Just don't forget that while you might be doing something important that'll take all your precious time, i'll just be here waiting for your call."

"Never ever would I forget about you," I say grabbing his chin to make sure he was looking at me. "You're stuck with me mister," I say and he laughs a little.

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else,"

hope you like it!!

i might do a part 2 when she actually leaves and moves in so lmk if you actually wanna see that!

word count: 1217