mini series- wedding 3

FEW WEEKS LATER-
ACE POV

"Hi" Aria says as she slowly and sulkily walked over to me and dropping herself onto my lap as we sit on the couch watching TV.

"What happened my love" I ask her and I massage her scalp and run my hand along her thigh.

The wedding is tomorrow and it has been a stressful few weeks. The planning hasn't been stressful since Mama decided she would take over that part. She has been the most stressful part. She has been interrupting Aria and me whenever we would finally get some free time. Don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful Mama has taken on the stress of planning everything had making sure it's perfect but sometimes I wish she would take a break a few times from planing.

She's been a bit crazy these few weeks, screaming at everyone who touched her little trinkets all over the house of either table decorations, party favours, cake or random food. I've had my own party eating said food but got a slap in return.

Arias stress is what has made me stressed since these few days are supposed to happy and lively. I don't want her to be stressed so I've decided to let her nap and give her a nice bath while I talk to Mama and answer whatever she needs answering.

"ARIAAAAA" I hear Mama scream right as I set Aria on the bed from her bath. I quickly slip a shirt on her so she doesn't get cold, kiss her forehead and then make my way downstairs.

"Oh yes Ace, where's Aria?" Mama asks as she collects many flowers and makes some bouquet thing.

"She's sleeping, I'm gonna take over for today she's really tired" I say as I sit down.

"Ok well I hope she'll like whatever your man brain chooses" Mama laughs.

We spend the rest of the night choosing the table decorations you see in the middle. I just chose all of Arias favourite things knowing I couldn't go wrong with that.

It was now 2am and I was falling asleep. I just want to go to bed, pull Aria close and kiss her all night. Considering today is the day I wouldn't even be able to see her all day until the evening. God help me.
—————————
WEDDING DAY-
ARIA POV

"Wake up sweetie" I hear Mila whisper in my ear as I pretend to still be sleeping. Knowing she wouldn't leave me alone, I reach over to Aces side so I could hide myself in his arms. I feel nothing, the bed is still warm which means he was here recently.

"He's just left, Dante and Kai dragged him out of the bed before he saw you, you know cause you can't see each other." Mila rambles as I slap whatever I could reach which was her thigh to get her to shut up.

"Aria Amos, or should I say Ferrari," she smirks. "I will drag your ass out of this bed I swear to god. Get your ass up" Mila yells as she lifts the blankets off my body. Thankfully Ace had put a shirt on me so I wasn't naked.

"Ok ok I'm awake" I say as I open my eyes to see Mila already gone. She'd bring Mama in if I don't get up soon so I just get up and get ready. I wonder what Ace is doing.

After I brush my teeth and take a long shower shaving everything and making sure I was ready, I make my way downstairs to be met with lots of women in the kitchen talking eating and watching tv.

I freeze in the doorway not knowing what to do before I see Mama cooking breakfast. I walk over to her as she greets me and hands me lots of waffles yet again.

When I finish eating I ask Mama who all these people are and why they're here. They all look expensive and high end.

"They're here to get you ready" Mama smiles as she grabs my shoulders and makes me look around at all the people. There had to be at least 15 people here.