pregnant pt1

Pregnant

I reread the stupid test over and over again not believing what i'm actually seeing. There's no god damn way.

Well actually there is a way but that's for another time.

I look up at Mila who stands leaned up against the frame of the bathroom door. I stand facing the mirror, looking down at the test that lays on the counter. She stares at me through the mirror with a expression i couldn't pick out.

"Mila what do I do?" I frantically asked her as I showed her the positive pregnancy test. As she looked over the test, she grabs it from my hands probably not believing it herself. Her face looks concerned as her eyebrows are scrunched. Suddenly the thin line of her mouth turns up into a huge smile.

"IM A AUNT" she yelled jumping up and down. She disappears for second as she continues to jump around the room, running around and jumping on my freshly made bed.

"This is not the time Mila please what do i do" I frantically asked feeling tears brim my eyes. Now don't get me wrong, i'm happy but o have no idea how Ace will take it and I don't even know how i feel myself.

"Bitch what do you mean, your gonna be a amazing mother and you have a hot baby daddy what more could you want?" she said like i was stupid. I feel a small smile come to my lips but it's quickly covered with a frown as I think over what was actually happening.

"I'm not ready to be a mother" i said feeling happy but at the same time sad. I always wanted to be a mother but I never expected this soon. I thought I would be a little older, where me and Ace were married and not going anywhere. I knew Ace wasn't exactly prepared so I was even more scared he would leave me. He wouldn't do that would he? 

"Hey your gonna be amazing, that baby will have the best life ever, 2 parents that adore each other, a huge family by their side and hella money" she said laughing. I suddenly feel a little bit better knowing I had so much support around me.

"You're right but I actually have to raise this child" I said trying to let it sink in. This is not like my niece where I enjoy them for a few hours and give them back when I give up. People will be giving them to me when they give up.

"Can you shut the fuck up and be happy, ur a mother, IM A AUNT" she said jumping again. This time she stayed put just bouncing around with her hands in mine. I stay put, my arms flailing with Milas movements.

"I'm so excited" she said bringing me into a comforting hug.

"Me too" i said finally feeling fully happy that my life is finally coming together. I could do this. Right?

ACES POV

Finally i get to go home to my baby. I think about how hard i'm gonna kiss her as i made my way into my car. I've been missing my baby the whole day, but something feels off like she's hiding something from me. I know she trusts me to tell me when the time is right, i just hope it's soon. I want to ease my anxiety of thinking something was up. Nothing could be wrong. Right?

As I made my way into the front door of my beautiful house, i was met with nothing, pure silence. Where is everyone? Usually there's people running around, my brothers being stupid or even my mom yelling at someone. But there's no one. Maybe they decided to actually go home for once. They're always crowded into my house, though i wouldn't have it any other way. I don't think I could bare this silence.

"Darling?...Mom? .... Kai? ... Anyone?" i yelled as I walked through the house. What the fuck. I walk through the living room, kitchen, dining room, game room and every other possible place everyone could be and there's nothing and no one. Anywhere.

Deciding to go to the stairs to change my clothes and continue my search more comfortably, i'm met with rose petals running up the stairs. The fuck? I thought, this was my job. I don't remember asking anyone to do this for me.

"Darling, what is this?" I yelled out hoping she would walk out our bedroom and be just as confused as me. Maybe Kai finally got a girlfriend. No way.

No answer as I thought, but i continued my way up the stairs, confusion still written all over my face, but at the end I saw a note of some sort stuck to the top pole of the stairs.

hi my love,
I know your confused, and yes this is your job buttt i have something to tell you. As you can tell by the set up it is something good. But you know me, i couldn't make it this easy to find out so follow the instructions and see what you find.

Love you, Aria <3

"Man I love this fucking girl," I whisper to myself as I walk down the large hall hoping something would be in our bedroom. I assume it's something good, something very good but I wouldn't know unless I check.

When I make it to the end of the hall, there's a rose with a paper attached sitting pretty on a little table Aria had insisted getting. I didn't like it but now looking at it here it looked perfect and match's perfectly with the so called theme she had placed for our home. Our home.

Focus. Read the letter and find out what's happening. I softly lift the rose and open the letter.

another rewrite which i hope is good!! Lmk if you guys have any idea to lengthen or further this chapter as i have none!

word count: 1004