cake

ARIA POV
—————————————————-

"Aceeeeee" I yell as I pull out all the different types of cake and set them on the table.

"Yes beautiful," he says as I hear him come down the stairs. He comes around the corner and walks up to me yawning and scratching his bare stomach. He adjusts his sweatpants that sit low on his hips.

"Were you sleeping?" I ask him feeling slightly bad that I had woken him up from his sleep.

"I was..." he trails off, yawning again. Before I can even apologize he speaks again. "I woke up like 5 minutes ago I was gonna come down anyway and then you called me" he says walking closer to me and wrapping his arms lazily around my hips, his head on my shoulder practically all his body weight leaned on me.

"Are you still tired?" I ask him running my fingers through his hair.

"Hmm," he hums before he inhales loudly leaning his head back and opening his eyes wide. "Just kiss me and I'll be fine," he says pulling me closer and dipping his head to kiss me. I kiss him back with just as much force as if my energy transfers over to him.

"See now i'm awake," he says as soon as he pulls away. "1 more for good measure," he says leaning down and quickly pecking me.

"Ok great," I laugh turning back around toward the cakes.

"You making a cake?" he says already excited.

"Well I want to," I say picking up a random box to check the ingredients. "Idk if we have everything for it" I explain.

"What's missing I can go to the store. I was craving cake earlier" he says looking over my shoulder at the ingredients.

"We need more oil and some icing if you want to ice it" I say. "Maybe some M&Ms or something to decorate the cake or something."

"Ok I'll go right now," he says grabbing my face from behind and turning my head giving me a rough kiss.

"Need energy for the road," he winks at me running up the stairs. Figuring I'd have nothing to do for the 15 minutes hed be gone, I run after him up the stairs to go with him.

I catch him in the middle of slipping a shirt on and he looks at me amused.

"Already missing me," he teases.

"Yes I couldn't bare those 30 seconds," I joke frowning and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You wanna come with me?" he asks tucking hair behind my ear.

"Yeah," I say looking down at the clothes i'm wearing. "This is fine," I shrug figuring we're going to Walmart anyway. We already know Ace wouldn't let me wear clothes to bed so we already know the outside air infested clothes won't touch my clean bed.

"Let's go," he says grabbing his keys, phone and slapping my ass as he walks past me. I roll my eyes walking behind him. We both put our shoes on, Ace waiting at the front door to open it for me.

"After you," he says smiling at me.

"Thank you," I say giving a kiss as payment. "Is that the only reason you hold the doors open for me?" I ask him just now realizing.

"What do you mean?" he says as if he doesn't know what I'm talking about.

"Only holding the door open so that you can get a kiss," I say smirking as I walk past him. I walk down the steps, down the driveway standing in front of all the cars not knowing which keys Ace picked out.

"I can't confirm or deny the door but I definitely pick the car keys in secret so you can't open the door yourself" he says playfully shoving me as he walks toward the cars.

"Screw you," I yell running to catch up to him.

He steps up to the Audi, blocking the door with his whole body as he unlocks it and open it for me finally stepping away from it.

"My lady," he says slightly bending his knees and bowing his head.

"You're so weird," I laugh kissing his cheek and stepping into the car. He waits till I'm ready before he closes the door and runs to the other side.

"You love it," he says rolling his eyes. He sits down and starts the car, turning up the radio playing the hit songs.

We reach the grocery store a few minutes later and jump out since we only had 20 minutes before the store would close. Ace scolds me as I speed walk up to the doors since I had opened my own door.

"At least let me hold your hand" he says grabbing my hand stopping me from my speed walking.

"We only need one thing baby calm down," he says walking at an average speed.

"Ok fine," I say grabbing a shopping cart and looking around the store. I immediately walk to the back knowing that that was where all the candies were.

I slowly walk down the aisle admiring all of the different sorts of candy. Ace on the other hand has his eye on the prize and walks down the aisle with purpose picking up the biggest bag of m&ms i've ever seen.

He chucks it into the bag from across the aisle throwing his arms up and silently shouting celebrating his win.

I roll my eyes in amusement sneaking a few other things in the cart for later. How could you ever resist such beautiful delicious looking candy.

I had to pick out skittles of course berry and sour only. And then some kitkats cause duh and a few gummy bears because they looked so good and I found a bag that had red and pineapple only which were my favourites.

Ace comes back towards me holding a bag of candy himself. He picked out some type of chocolate bar.

"Now... oil?" Ace says looking at me yo make sure it was right.

"Yes oil," I say looking up at the signs telling us where everything could be found. I find the baking aisle hoping it would be there.

I walk to the end of the aisle where I see big jugs and picked up a bottle or vegetable oil putting it into the cart. Ace comes back toward me with 2 cartons of icing too.

"Vanilla icing," I say looking at the vanilla icing in his hand.

"Oh sorry," he says walking back and grabbing vanilla. Though chocolate on chocolate is great, vanilla and chocolate is just so much better. It balances out perfectly.

"Ok now what?" he asks putting the icing in the cart. "How about sprinkles?" he asks grabbing a bottle that was right beside him.

"Why not," I say throwing it in the cart. This'll be the most festive cake ever.

"I don't think we need anything else," I say looking into the cart noting everything in there.

"The stores closing in 10 minutes so we should probably go," he says pushing my waist telling me to start walking. I walk toward the self checkout pushing the cart at a leisurely pace knowing Ace would stop every 30 seconds finding something new.

We make it to the self checkout quickly scanning everything as Ace puts the stuff in the bags and taps his card to pay for everything.

"You're like my sugar daddy," I joke as we walk out of the store holding all the bags.

"What?" Ace laughs looking at me.

"I did all the shopping and you just tapped your card," I explain setting the bags in the trunk when Ace opens it for me.

"You're so weird baby but sure you can buy whatever you wish and I will always tap my card for tou," he says giving me a quick kiss before opening the door letting me step in.

HELLOOOO

soooo sorry for not updating for so long... trust me i've looked at your messages and comments everyday but i rlly had no motivation to write and i had lots of exams and stuff so i couldn't.

i've been writing this one chapter for like a week and i hate it but i hope it's ok!!

thank you guys so much for the love and the ppl who aren't as nice but still gives me the reads ❤️❤️🫣

word count : 1400