wisdom teeth

"Ready baby?" Ace asks me as I walk down the stairs and meet him in the living room.

"I think so," I softly say patting my pockets to see if my phone was there. I was wearing a loose shirt and sweater so I could easily remove it if and when I needed to.

"You're gonna do great," he smiles pulling me close to him and kissing me softly. "Mama even made you a bunch of soups and stuff for when you're done," he says pointing to the loads of boxes filled with soup that lay on the counter. "Woah," is all I say as I look at all the soup.

"Ok we gotta go now," he says pulling me away from the soup and bringing me toward the door. I put my shoes on and we head to the car, Ace opens my door for me like he always does and I sit down squeezing my hands together to keep from my immense shaking.

"Hey stop that," Ace says grabbing my hand and holding it close to him rubbing his thumb over mine softly. "I'm gonna be waiting for you, I'll bring you home and take care of you," he says smiling as we drive to the doctors.

"We're gonna eat Mamas delicious soup and I'll change all your bloody gauze. I won't promise I won't take pictures though," he laughs at the end. I laugh lightly shaking my head.

"Promise one thing though," I start. "Always," he answers before going quiet as he waits for me to answer. "Promise to only take flattering ones," I say. "Aka none".

"Oh well sorry my love I can't promise that, every picture is flattering," he says.

"No more arguing we're here," he says pulling into the parking spot. I always look at him in awe when he parks. I always have both hands on the wheel as I intently try to not hit anything.

Ace on the other hand could be listening to music, talking to me, reading a fucking book and still perfectly park. With one hand too. His other hand always has to stay in mine. Always.

"I don't wanna," I whine. "Well you'll be asleep the next thing you'll remember you'll be all droopy," Ace says. "Want me to hold you we have 10 minutes," he says looking down at his phone for the time. "Yeah," I whisper.

ACES POV
"Come here sweetheart," I say opening my arms and leaning tm chair back to make more room for her.

"You're gonna be ok I promise," I say rubbing her head and kissing her forehead as she sits in my lap, her face facing away from me as she sits sideways.

She's always been scared of things like these and I couldn't blame her. We might look crazy right now but I would anything to know that she felt comfortable and safe. I would always keep her safe. Always.

"I'm sorry baby we have to go now, I wish to hold you forever though," I say and she nods getting off my lap and getting out the car. Damn it I wanted to open her door. She waits by the front of the car as I get out and make sure to lock it, I carry her purse on my arm filled with protein shakes if she's hungry and some other things to help her.

We walk into the office and I finish all her paper work as she sits there, her leg shaking up and down and her fingers fidgeting. I get up and hand the lady the paperwork, I also grab a water bottle from their little station and walk back to the couch next to Aria.

"Here baby," I say opening the water bottle and handing it to her. "Don't drink too much," I say when she starts chugging the whole bottle. "Sorry," she whispers with a little smile as she hands me the practically empty bottle.

"Don't apologize, but you might want to go to the bathroom before," I say and she nods going back to her shaking legs.

I put my hand over her knee holding it still as I look over at her. "I need to move," she says so I nod moving my hand away and putting it around her waist from the back. I hold her close to me, trying not to pull her whole body onto my lap as there were other people here.