santa

Avi is back!! She is 6 months old

ACE POV
"Are you so excited!" Aria yells tickling Avis belly as she pulls the dress over her head.

We were on our way to go see Santa at the mall for the first time. I don't know why we're going when Avi won't remember anything and won't even remember what's happening but I guess memories or whatever. It makes Aria happy so I'm up for it.

Aria hands the half dressed Avi to me almost scaring me since I wasn't expecting it.

"Wha-" I'm about to ask before Aria runs out of the room. "I left the milk on the stove," she screams as I hear her feet run down the stairs. I laugh shaking my head at her craziness.

"Let's finish getting you dressed huh?" I say to her, kissing her chubby little cheeks. How I love those chubby cheeks of hers.

I set her down on her back and grab her tights to keep her legs warm and covered. I struggle to put them on, trying not to rip them. These do not look comfortable at all.

When I finally get them on, I make sure everything is properly on before I lift her and hold her in my lap. I hold my knees up so she could lay against my thighs while I lay a bit back against the headboard. Her legs kick on my chest and I laugh leaning forward and kissing the bottoms of her tiny feet. She smiles scrunching her toes on my nose.

"You're so cute," I say tickling her stomach which I knew she loved. She screams holding onto my hands.

Aria comes back into the room, clearly out of breath and panting. She sits on the bed next to my torso. I lift one hand off Avi and put it on Arias inner thigh rubbing it softly.

"You okay?" I ask laughing a little. "Yeah," she says nodding her head. "I saved it just in time," she smiles picking up Avi from my lap.

"Hey why you stealing my daughter?" I say narrowing my eyes. "Because your daughter needs her hair done," she says rolling her eyes and walking into the bathroom.

She comes back a few seconds later carrying Avis hair basket. Aria had made many boxes designated for certain things like 'bath', 'hair', 'after bath' etc. Which I had to admit made it easier on not only me but her too since we could easily do everything anywhere by just grabbing the basket.

So now Aria sits in front of me, Avi sits up by herself, immersed in her toys. I'm sitting behind them so I lean to the side, leaning on my elbow so I could see them from the front.

I play with Avis toys as Aria does her hair. I pass whatever material Aria needed like hair-ties and gel. Aria put the little pigtails in her hair like she always did, I loved this hairstyle on my butterfly cause it looked so cute and I loved the bits of hair that were left out at the back of her head cause her hair still wasn't long enough.

Aria finally finished her hair so I grabbed Avi so Aria could go put everything away. I lay on my back, and set Avi sitting on my chest. I grab a pillow and put it under my head so I could see her and I could hold her up with my hands.

She was so big now she could almost sit by herself. She could sit for a few seconds by herself but still needed a little hand to hold her up.

"Ok I'm gonna get dressed, and then i'll take her and you get dressed," she says. I nod looking over at her. She walks into the closet and starts changing her clothes. I watch her through the doorway thanking the gods that didn't make her close the door.

As I'm watching her just start to pull her shirt off I'm interrupted by my daughter who decides to smack my face. I flinch looking away from Aria.