relax

ARIA IS PREGNANT WITH AVI
—————————————————-
ARIA POV
I have to clean
I have to finish painting the nursery
I have to get the crib built
I'm gonna give birth soon
I have to wash the baby's clothes
I have to make sure I have enough clothes
I have to pack the hospital bag and the baby's bag
We have a ultrasound tomorrow at 2:15
I have to...

"Baby," I hear from behind me as I sit on the bed folding clothes.

"What?" I say rather sharp immediately feeling bad for being so rude to him. "I'm sorry," I quickly say putting the clothes down and pushing my hair back in frustration.

"What's going on my love," Ace says setting his bag down, opening up his suit blazer and walking over to me.

"I have too much to do," I say holding onto his arm as he hugs me.

"You need to calm down beautiful," Ace tells me taking the clothes out of my hands and turning my around so that I was facing him. I look up at him in defeat as he holds my face looking down at me with a small smile.

"There's 2 lives you're taking care of my love, it's not good to stress out let me help you take care of everything," he says. "I don't want to 2 most important lives in my life to get messed up because of something as simple as packing a suitcase ok baby?" he says leaning down and kissing my lips softly.

"C'mon now get up," he says pulling me up by my hands. He drags me to the closet leaving me for a second as he grabs some clothes.

"You want a shower or a bath?" he asks me.

"You know I hate baths," I mumble smiling a bit. He laughs nodding his head while he grabs more clothes.

"You're right baby but maybe you changed your mind," he shrugs holding the clothes in his hand before he turns to me again.

"Want me to join?" he says a bit mischievously.

"If you want," I whisper suddenly feeling rather shy.

"You already know my answer," he says turning to his side of the closet and grabbing sweatpants and underwear.

"Let's go," he says leading me to the bathroom where he sets the clothes down, pulls towels out of the cabinet and sets them on the hook, he turns the water on and I hold my stomach as I lean back feeling the warm air around me.

I feel Aces hands on me so I open my eyes as he pulls my shirt off trying to hide his smile.

"Why are you smiling like a school boy," I laugh.

"How can I not smile looking at you," he says looking me up and down. "I can't begin to imagine someone as beautiful as you could ever love me," he says shaking his head.

"I mean like I'm genuinely in awe of you, the fact that I Ace Ferrari pulled you Aria Amos is insane." he rants

"I don't know how you could love me," I say shaking my head.

"I will always love you," he says.

"I will always love tou," I say back pulling him down and kissing him.

"Let's save it for the shower huh," he says now pulling his own clothes off. I take them and set them nicely on the bed because they were his work suits that cost thousands of dollars I didn't want them getting ruined when he lazily throws them on the floor with no remorse.
—-
After our shower I feel way better, feeling clean and ready always made me feel so much better about anything I was doing. Ace gives me time to do my skincare, brush my hair and anything else I wanted to do since he already knew that I liked being ready to be productive.

Once I walk back into the room, my hair brushed, my skin smooth with lotion, my legs shaved, my face glowing my mu creams and much more I finally feel ready to finish everything on my list.

Lists was another thing I loved. Lists let me see everything I had to do and the feeling of crossing of something you've finished is unmatched.

Looking at my list I see that a couple things are already scratched off. I look around trying to see if I could remeber doing some of these things because I have no memory of them.

I look at the bed and all the clothes were gone, the pile of laundry on the floor is also gone, the basket of clean clothes is also gone.

"Ace?" I yell looking for him.

"Downstairs in the kitchen," I hear him yell. I make my way downstairs and every step I take I smell more and more food.

"Are you cooking?" I ask him turning the corner and there he was his muscled back facing me as he mixes something in a pot. He turns his head looking over his shoulder as he smiles at me.

"Surprise!" he yells smiling brightly. I walk up to him seeing a delicious looking pasta in a pot.

"How did you do all of this?" I ask him in disbelief.

"When it comes to doing something for you I have super speed," he winks kissing me.

"Are you hungry?" he asks pulling a plate closer and setting a huge portion of pasta onto it.

"I'm starving," I say licking my lips looking at the plate.

"Eat up then," he says setting his hand on my stomach as he hands me the plate. "It's hot be careful," he says.

"This looks amazing," I say my eyes focused on the plate as I blindly walk to the table. Ace walks behind me waiting for me to take the first bite his hand still on my stomach. He always liked to hold my stomach when I took the first bite because he quote "needed to know if his butterfly was enjoying the food as well".

I take the first bite and can't help the moan that escapes my lips as I chew the heaven that was in my mouth.

"Haha she likes it she kicked!" he yells throwing his fist in the air. "I already know you like it," he confidently says kissing the top of my head.

He goes back to the stove putting his own plate and setting it down.

"There's more if you want some after," he says tilting the pan showing me what remains.

"Oh yeah," I laugh nodding my head.

"I'm glad you like it," he says holding his plate. He grabs my plate too make me scrunch my eyebrows at him and I almost yell before he brings it over to the couch moving his head to tell me to follow.

"I was about to scream you don't take a pregnant lady's food," I tell him walking over and putting my legs across his grabbing my plate.

"Sorry," he laughs grabbing the remote and putting my favourite show on. Jane the Virgin. It was fitting. Except the virgin part. We all know that wasn't true.

"After you finish this, I will do the dishes, I will finish your beautiful list and you will sit here and relax or give me your fashion input for the hospital bags, you will not do any labour and you will enjoy a massage from me after everything is finish Ok?" he says emphasizing his I and you making sure I know who was doing what.

"You know I don't like that but fine," I say shoving another bite into my mouth.

"Good," he says, mocking me by shoving a bite in his mouth as well.

I dip my finger in the sauce putting my middle finger up.

"Slurp on this noodle bitch," I say through the bite in my mouth.

"Gladly," he says licking my finger.

HEYYYY

here's another chapter!!!

hopefully this is good!

thank you for all the love too!!

word count: 1337