mini series- kidnapping 3

——————————————
"Let's go," I say as I get up and pace around not knowing what to do first. Kai gets up and puts his hand on my shoulder telling me to calm down. I take a few deep breaths as I feel the adrenaline of excitement and fear course through my veins.

I call Dante again to see what's happening. He lets me know that everyone was rounded up and ready. I thank him again and before I can hang up, Dante lets me know he found a tracker on Aria.

"What," I ask in disbelief knowing I could've gotten to her way before. "I know I'm sorry, the thing was barely working and I didn't think she had one since her phone was broken, I checked them for fun and saw one of them activated but barely working so I had to fix it and make the connection stronger, I managed to do it and the tracker is slightly moving a few feet at a time so I'm assuming it's on Aria and she's alive" Dante rambles as he presses keys on his computer.

I feel tears brim my eyes as I think about the fact there's a better chance she was alive. I have no idea how there's a tracker on her but maybe she wore something that had a tracker on it. I remember putting one on her a few weeks ago when she left with Avi on a trip. She must've been wearing the same shirt. Thank the gods.

"Ok let's go," I say grabbing my keys before Mama calls me back. I turn around and she frowns. "You're not just gonna leave like that," she says in disbelief and I almost kick myself. I run back and lift Mama by her hands so she's standing. I give her the biggest hug I could muster and she hugged me back with the same passion.

"I'll- we'll be okay," I whisper to her and she nods. "My boys are strong," she smiles kissing my cheek and then moving to Kai. I pull my butterfly into my arms. She smiles at me and kisses my nose. I hug her holding one of my hands against her the back of her head, the other under her bum so she stay put on my arm like a little seat.

"I love you butterfly," I whisper kissing her cheek. I know this will not be the last time I see her but after the past few days I couldn't be more careful. There's no way I could fully say goodbye if this was really the last time. I would have to hold her forever for a proper goodbye. I hug her again and she giggles thinking we were playing a game.

I pull out my phone and take a quick picture of the two of us sending it to Mama so they could always have it.

"Stop this nonsense Ace, you guys are coming back, with Aria too," Mama says slapping my arm. "I know but now I feel like I couldn't be more careful now" I whisper looking at my sweet beautiful butterfly as she watches the TV over my shoulder.

"Ace we gotta go," Kai says and I nod. "See you later my butterfly, I love you so much, remember that," I whisper and I see her cry a little. "No leave daddy," she whispers putting her arms out for me. I hug her again and reassure her I was coming back.

"I'm going to get Mama," I say and her eyes lighten up. "Mama," she cheers and I laugh. "You have to stay with grandma here so I can go get mommy ok?" I say and she nods going into Mamas arms. "Bye my baby," I say kissing her cheeks. Kai says bye too and then we leave.

I rush to the car and drive to our headquarters. The drive is silent as I drive focusing on Aria. I could still feel the adrenaline rushing through my body as I think about how she'll be in my arms soon. Though soon is still too long I'll wait forever for her.

We finally make it to headquarters and I rush inside. I find Dante and he leads us to where everyone was gearing up. I see hundreds of men wearing armour and holding guns as they talk amongst each other. When me and Kai walk in everyone goes silent and watches us.

We stay silent as we walk into the private gear station. Me, Kai and Dante all put our stuff on, I make sure to put on extra padding and bullet proof vests to keep myself safe. I used to wear very little if any but now that I have my baby and butterfly I put on as much as I can get.