Chapter 16: We'll Never Go Out of Style

"Cal, calm down. It was nothing." I rubbed my hands on his arms trying to cool him off.

"Who was that?" He moved back from my hold. "And oh it was nothing? So if you saw me hanging with some random girl it'd be 'nothing'?" He quoted me.

"His names Dylan." I lowered the tone in my voice "And no Calum I wouldn't think it was nothing."

He scoffed and walked into the bedroom part of the hotel room. "Exactly! So why should I calm down? You would be acting the same exact way."

"How long were you with him." I looked down at my toes, "Ever since you left." Calum rolled his eyes and sat on the edge of the bed. "I would think you would trust me a lot more to know I would never do anything to betray your trust."

"I told him from the very start that I had a boyfriend, it wasn't a secret." I sighed as I stood in front of him, Calum wouldn't look at me. "The only reason I saw his was because I went to get a snack, I didn't go out looking for someone's companionship. I'm sorry baby, I really am."

I walked closer towards him and placed my hand on his shoulder. He began to look at me, "Did he try anything?"

"Nothing but a terrible Aussie accent." I smiled hoping I could get Cal to smile as well. He broke a small laugh, "He pulled that 'Shrimp on the barbie' crap that Americans try to do huh?"

I let out a giggle and nodded yes. Cal pulled me by the waist to sit on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I would never do anything to hurt you. And plus I'll probably never see that guy again" I kissed his nose.

"That's my thing!" He kissed my nose back which caused me to smile. "How was guys night?" I ran my fingers through his hair. Ready to hear some crazy story.

"Terrible." He sighed. "Aw why babe?"

"I missed my babygirl way too much." He cupped my face with his rough hands and kissed me. He tugged on my bottom lip and made us fall back on the bed.

He pulled his shirt off his body exposing his inked chest. He ripped off the shorts I had put on under the shirt I was wearing.

He disconnected our lips for a moment to breathe, "Is this my shirt?" He tugged on the top I was wearing.

"Yes, I like your clothes so much better." I buried face in his chest.

Cal covered us with the blankets on the bed, "I love you so much babygirl," he paused to kiss my cheek "Goodnight."

"I love you too." I kissed his chest, it was the closest thing near by. "Goodnight."

---

I was awakened by pounding on the door. I don't care who this is, I have no pants on but you shouldn't be at my door this early. Its 7am cmon.

"Yes?" I said as I yanked the door open. "Oh hi Adam." I backed down.

"Kalin. Where is Calum?" He looked past me and saw Calum sprawled against the bed. "Excuse me." Adam pushed past me and walked over to the boy in the bed.

"Calum!" Adam screamed "Get up." "Babygirl leave me alone." Cal fought the air. I laughed from the side. I knew Adam was getting frustrated.

Adam walked in to the bathroom and came back out with a cup of water. He poured it on Calums fluffy hair.

"Kalin! What the fuck?!" His eyes shot open as he sat up in the bed. "Adam? What are you doing, where's Kali?"

"Where is your phone? I've been trying to call you for the past hour! You need to get ready so we can leave!" Adam said before storming out of the hotel room.