Chapter 35: Positivity

*Kalin's POV*

"Baby!" I yelled while going up the stairs to find the upset boy. I knocked on the door and it slightly opened, I stood waiting for a response. But I got nothing so I just walked in, he was sitting on the floor against his bed.
I sighed as I sat next to him, he folded his arms and sighed along with me. "I'm really sorry, I really didn't mean it the way you took it."

"Babe," I looked at him, but he continued to avoid my eyes, "I'm so great full for the 5SOS Fam, I mean how couldn't I be?" I laughed, "They're the people who got you to where you are now. First you were an opening act, and then you had your own tour, wowza!"
"I know, Kalin, but this is my life now. Our life now." He turned his body to face mine. "I feel like you're making a bigger deal out of this than it has to be."

"You have to realize where I'm coming from though!" I ran my fingers through my hair, "Calum, I know you feel the way I do sometimes. You know that sometimes you wish you could have more privacy than you do." I stood up and walked to the center of his room, "Look at Twitter, I'm getting yelled at, death threats! How do you want me to react?"

"I'm sure it's not that bad." He looked away from me.

I walked towards him and placed my phone in his hand. "Okay, look for yourself then." I walked out of his bedroom and went down the stairs. I shook my head and slipped my shoes on. I needed to get out of here.

I got into my car and drove to Michaels', we need to talk. I reached for my phone to call him but, remembered I left my phone with Cal, "Shit." I don't know why I was so heated.

I don't know why all of this was bothering me now. People have said worse about our relationship. Why was he acting like such a.. a jerk? He knows that I would never say something that could hurt his feelings on purpose.

-

I never went to see Michael, instead, I went to a cute little coffee shop to organize my thoughts. I was gone for a while, 2 hours, that including the drive. I took a deep breath before I rang the doorbell to my boyfriend's house. I did it, and within seconds the door opened and his strong arms wrapped around my tiny frame.

"Babygirl," He kissed the side of my head, "Are you okay? Where were you? I'm so sorry." I weakly wrapped my arms around his trembling body. I buried my head in his chest and smelled his sweet scent. "Come on, it's getting cold out here." He began to sway our bodies.

He hesitantly grabbed my hand, and brought me inside.

I pulled my lips into my mouth and looked away from his eyes. "Babygirl, I'm sorry. I should've seen it from your eyes before I reacted." I covered my face with my hands and cried into them. Calum wrapped his arms around me again. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were hurting this much." He kissed my forehead.

I sighed, "I just don't know how to react to that kind of stuff, this is new to me." I sniffled and blinked up at him. Calum's fingers glided across my cheek as he pushed my hair away from my face, "Babygirl, I know this all so foreign to you, but you've got to ignore all the bad stuff. Trust me you'll find the positivity underneath all of the negativity."

"You have no idea how stupid I felt earlier," he paused to pull my phone out of his pocket, "I tried calling 3 times and wondered why you weren't picking up." He laughed at himself. "Don't worry! I kept looking for my phone as if I had it." We laughed together.

He kissed my cheek and handed me my phone. "Let's look." We sat on the couch, he rested his hand on my thigh and laid his head on my chest. I scrolled through some of the responses. "Okay, this one is so mean!" I covered my mouth, Calum laughed along with me, "Keep scrolling babygirl."

"'Hate me for saying this but, I'm happy for them. As long as Cal is happy then I'm happy. They're really cute, and I can't wait for their big day.'," I read aloud and smiled.

"I love you, pretty girl." He squeezed my thigh, "It's the people like that, that you should be focused on. Not the ones who want to tear you down, they can never be pleased."
I lifted his head, and kissed him fast, "I love you." I confessed to the love of my life.

"Let's go cuddle upstairs." He kissed me one last time. He picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to the bedroom, and gently laid me on his bed. I watched as Calum walked into his closet.

I laid my head on the pillow and turned to the t-v from across the room. "Baby, don't go to sleep yet." The shirtless boy laid on top of me. He was careful not to squish me, "I love you sweetheart."
I smiled, "I love you." I ran my fingers through his perfectly, curled hair. His head relaxed on my chest, he inhaled and exhaled deeply.

One of those dumb smiles crept on my face, he makes me happy. "So baby, when I was out earlier, I was thinking maybe we should start planning our wedding." He looked at me and his eyes widened, "Yeah, yeah I know, crazy, cause it's so sudden, but why wait? I'm certain that I want to be with you forever."

"Oh damn, I had my eye out for other ladies. I was hoping we could wait until I felt like settling down." He said with a straight face. I laughed and playfully slapped his back, "Oh stop!"

"You think I'm joking? I'm not." He looked away from me. I frowned, "Stop it. I'm being serious!" He got off of me laid in the spot next to me.
He turned to face me, "Babygirl, I would absolutely love if we'd start planning now. The sooner the better, even though I like calling you my fiancé. I want to be able to call you my wife." He sang and ran his finger down my cheek.

"And you'll be my husband, oh gosh, that sounds great." I smiled in his face. "And after all these years you will finally be, Kalin Grace Hood." A very cute smile appeared on his face.
I cooed, "Mr. and Mrs. Hood," my fingers danced down his arms, "When would you want the big day to happen?"

"June." He said nonchalantly, "Calum, that's in five months!" My mind began to feel crammed with plans. "You just said you wanted to start planning because, 'why wait?'" He quoted me.
Calum pulled the blankets over us and yawned, "I just really want to call you my wife."

"We have to start planning tomorrow. We need a cake, a venue, my dress- oh my gosh all of the fittings-" Calum placed his hand over my mouth, "Shh baby, we'll talk about this tomorrow. Okay?" He puckered his lips and removed his hand.
"Okay," I kissed him fast, "Go to sleep baby."

"I've been trying, but you keep talking!" He pouted, "I'm kidding I love you." Calum pulled me into his hold. I laughed and kissed his chest, it was the closest thing.

"I love you." I confessed.

***Hey guys! Thanks for reading this chapter! Don't forget to vote, comment, and fan! It really means a lot <3 Love you all***