Chapter 18: Air Guitar

I laid in the hotel bed, waiting for Cal to come back from an interview. He was strumming an imaginary guitar. I sat up and giggled as he came closer to the bed.
"Hey beautiful," he kissed me fast "I missed you, you're coming with us next time."

"Cal why did you decide to bring me along this time, but not the last?" I waited for him to answer
"Because you can air guitar better than anyone else," he said simply, standing up on the bed, rolling his arm around as pretended to rock out. "Won't you join me?" He asked as he began to hop on the bed, his head nearly touching the ceiling since he was so tall. "I'll pass." I laughed.

"Well shit, I shouldn't have brought you then. What are you, scared or something?" He teased. He flopped back down to sit next to me.

He reached out and rubbed my cheek with his calloused thumb. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" Calum kissed my cheek and walked to the center of the room. "Almost everyday." I reminded him.
"So what do you say? Air guitar?" he smirked at me. "Let me put on some music," he said, his hand digging into his jeans for his phone. He sat the phone a nearby desk as he played one of his favorites: All The Small Things by Blink-182.
He immediately started to move his fingers. I couldn't help but notice how skilled they were as mine tried to keep up.
He glanced over at me and smiled playfully, his perfect teeth showing.

"What's the matter? Why aren't you playing your guitar?" He whined, coming up behind me, placing his hands on top of mine. He started moving my fingers.
"You're so talented," he kissed the side of my neck "And beautiful." His lips landed on the side of my mouth "C-Calum," I tried to push him away but I couldn't find the strength to.

His fingers moved into my shirt, now touching my hips. "This is exactly why you needed to come on tour with me. You think I was going to leave you back home? As your best friend I need to protect you from all those douche bags who only want you for sex," he whispered, "You're worth so much more than that."

He pulled the shirt off of me, "Then why are you taking my clothes off?" I chuckled. His eyes softened and he kissed my forehead.
"Because I don't want you just for sex and you know that. I want you because I love you." The music, which was still playing changed and a slow song started and he held his hand out for me.

"Dance with me princess." He kissed my hand softly. He pulled me close, we stood there swaying back and forth. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat.
"You're a beautiful girl, you know that right? I wasn't lying when I said you were perfect and deserved the world. I love you Kalin." He finished.
I took that moment to stand on the tips of my toes and kiss him. "I love you too," I spoke breathlessly.

I moaned into his mouth and he pulled away, letting me breathe while he kissed my neck, sucking on the skin before nursing the marks with his warm tongue. My fingers tangled in his hair as I pulled him impossibly closer. I knew I wanted him.

Just wasn't sure if this was okay.

I pulled away from him and ran into the bathroom without saying a single word, splashing cold water on my face. I thought carefully about this decision I was making. I dropped each article of clothing to the floor.

I walked out with so much confidence. Calum reached into his back pocket for the condom before pushing his jeans and boxers down to his knees. "Oh you were prepared for this, huh?" I laughed up at him. He smirked, "I'm always prepared."

His tongue completely governed my mouth, making me moan, I shook under him and his dominance. He positioned himself at my entrance and looked to see if it was okay.
I stopped him before he could do anything. "Be gentle." He squeezed my hand and he pushed into me; slowly, making sure that I felt every inch of him.

The feeling couldn't be put into words, it was unfathomable. My head rolled back as my walls contracted around him and his hips jerked, unable to find the momentum to move quickly.
My nails dug into his shoulders I could barely manage to speak. It was incredibly difficult for him to move, my walls practically choking him.

"Does it feel okay?" He whispered, kissing my jaw, his plump lips being everything I had ever hoped they would be. His hips thumped against mine and he started to speed up as much as he could. I shouted his name throughout the room, my stomach started to knot and my heart was beating way too fast. "Fuck! Yes! Oh God Calum!" I screamed.
He began to hiss in pain as my nails scraped his back, but I couldn't help it. I arched my back contorting completely into him, feeling as if I would snap in half. He grunted and pushed my legs open, pinning them against the wall. The wiggle room he was searching for didn't come and he groaned in more frustration.

He kissed my collarbone, my hips could barely slap against his, his whole length inside of me.

"Shit," I swore quietly, hitching my leg over his waist, I tried to give him just a millimeter or more access. "Harder," I begged, I shut my eyes even though I tried so hard to look at him. "Fuck Cal!"
All I could comprehend was the pleasure he was giving me, even as I slumped down onto him. I clutched him, trying to relax, but knowing I wouldn't be able to.

"You're so beautiful," he growled, his hair starting to stick onto his forehead with sweat. He did exactly what I wanted him to do. Go harder. Each thrust pushed me back against the wall, a small amount of pain shooting through my spine, that ebbed away when he caressed my hips with his large hands.

"You're so fucking tight," he cried out. "Oh God, please tell me to stop if I'm hurting you. I don't want to hurt you." I smiled at how gentle he was being- well trying to be in the midst of his secondary rough actions. He was giving me everything he had.

"Fuck!" I screamed and my body spasmed in pure bliss as I released around him. The wall felt like it was going to come tumbling down, but it was just me, shaking uncontrollably. My vision blurred for a moment as he kept going, not even once slowing down. "God I love you," I panted, only wanting more. I wrapped my arms tightly around him so we were fused together.

He literally tore into me, my head was spinning as I grew closer and closer. He glanced down to where his hips met mine and he let out the most attractive noise I have ever heard, a mixture between a moan and a howl. He buried his face in between my chest. At this point, I didn't even care if the whole hotel knew what we were up to. I gripped his hair in my hands, his hand moving down to touch me, he rubbed figure eights on me.
I tried to warn him that I was about to reach my peak again, but I was shooting through my release as the words came. His lips attached to my neck and he bit down tenderly on my shoulder.
"I love you," I whimpered, praying he wouldn't stop, even though I couldn't go on much longer. I knew I would be completely bruised in the morning, but that didn't even seem to matter. He held onto me lovingly, slowing down as he moved to the bed. He gingerly placed me on it, thrusting in at least six or seven more times before he came. He bowed his head to kiss my awaiting lips. His body collapsed on top of mine, yet he was still careful not to crush me. He rested his head on my chest.

"I love you so much babygirl." Cal panted. I ran my fingers through his hair, "I love you too."

Screaming and banging came from outside our door. "CALUM JUST GOT IT!" "WHOOOOO!!" "BE QUIETER NEXT TIME!!" the boys yelled from the hallway.

"OH MY GOSH. GO AWAY!" I yelled back and covered Calum and I under the blankets. Cal let out a laugh and rolled off of me. I wrapped my arm around him and laid my head on his chest.

"We'll be hearing about this tomorrow from them." He kissed my head and laughed again. I groaned in response, "Greaaat."

~A/N this was the most awkward chapter to write. Love you guys so much❤~