Chapter 22: Goodnight Kisses

Its been a week since I found out about Calum and his scandalous ways. The boys have called me nonstop. The boys call me every morning and every night. I guess that Calum is making them call since I won't answer his phone calls.

I've only talked to Michael, only because I made him promise that he wouldn't tell Cal. I wanted to know the full story, why and how everything happened. Even though I knew that it wouldn't change the way that I was feeling towards him right now.

He hurt me.

Even though I'm upset, today I'm moving into my dorm room for my freshman year of college. I'm really excited for a new beginning, and brand new experiences.
"You're home for a week, and you're already leaving. Oh my." My mom said for the hundredth time today. "Yeah. I know, we gotta plan better." I said with a bland tone. "How's Calum doing?" I never told her about the whole situation, I'm stressed enough.
"He seems okay." I ran my fingers through my curls. "Here we are." I stood in front of my new room door.

"Can I have the key?" I extended my hand in her direction. My moms whole facial expression changed, "Kalin Grace, you had the key!"
I began to laugh, "I know, I was joking." I pulled the key out of my pocket.

Placing the key in, I had to like shove the door open. That's going to to be a pain.

I walked in and my roommate was looking out the window, once she noticed I was standing there she acknowledged me. "Omg! Hi I'm Danielle, but you can call me Dani." She extended her hand.
"Hey I'm Kalin, or you can call me Kali." I dropped my bag and shook her awaiting hand. "This is my mom, but she won't be staying with us." I laughed and so did Danielle.

"Oh gosh, Kalin, do you have everything?" My my mom asked for, also, the hundredth time today. I threw my head back in frustration, "Yes mom, I'm all good!"

"Well sweetheart, I'll call you later. Nice meeting you Danielle." I hugged my mom before she left. "Oh, don't forget to buy your books tomorrow!"

"Okay mom, love you." I closed the door behind her. "Wow, I never thought she'd leave." I turned back towards Dani and giggled.
"Oh, don't worry my mom was the exact same way! The whole ride up, she kept wanting to make stops at stores because she thought that I forgot something." She smiled and shook her head, "So I didn't choose a bed I didn't know which one you'd prefer."

"Well which one would you have chose?" I asked, she then pointed to the one on the left.

I smirked, "We're gonna get along great! I was gonna pick the right." I placed all my bags and things on the bed and placed my phone on the side table.
"You know you look really familiar," she began putting posters on walls, "Did you come to like a open house during the Summer?" She whipped her head around, causing her blonde hair to fall in her face.

"No, I was on vacation with my boyfriend throughout the whole Summer." I sighed. I looked back around to see what she had put up, 5SOS poster, great.

She admired the poster and then looked at me slowly, "Wait a minute! You're Calum Hood's girlfriend!" I gave a half smile.
My phone rang which distracted us from the statement she had just made, it was Michael.

"Wait, Michael. As in, my husband?" She pointed at him on the poster. I nodded and picked up the phone.
I decided to put him on speaker while I unpacked. "This is so cool." Dani rubbed her hands across her face.

"Hey Kali, how are you doing?" Michael greeted. "Better than before." I stated blandly.

"I'm sure. How's your roommate, do you have a roommate?"
"She's great. She's actually a big fan of yours, say hi." I spoke to Dani. "Hi, I'm Danielle, Kalin's roommate. I love you and the rest of the band." "Hi Danielle, we love to too! Especially me." Michael exclaimed.
"Woah, I need to sit down." Danielle sat on her bed and fanned herself.