Chapter 24: Surprise

I yanked myself out of Blake's grip on my waist and pushed passed the rest of the boys. "Calum! Come here!" I screamed chasing after him

"Kalin! Get away from me!" He yelled at me and ran out of the main door to the dorm rooms. Tears were pouring out of my eyes but I didn't stop following him until he had to come to a rest.
The rest of the boys followed behind me yelling Calums name.

I found him stopped in the courtyard, "Calum please stop running away from me." I lowered my voice as tears began to slip.
"Stop trying to act all innocent in this! I came to surprise you, but I'm the one being surprised in all of this!" He yelled, I followed his gaze to the door behind me.

The boys including Blake were all standing, watching. "And who the hell is that?" Calum pointed.
"That's Blake, but Calum he doesn't mean anything! We're only friends." That was harsh. But its the truth.

"Is he the reason you didn't want to get back together?" He said rather harshly, and turned his gaze to Blake, "Just so you know Blake, she can be all yours now. I'm done."
My heart dropped, "Calum, you can't be done with me." I begged, "I'm sorry." I walked slowly over to him.

I heard Michael, "Calum, you did the absolute same thing to her, while you were dating! Don't be fucking stupid." Cal scoffed and looked away from me.
I took his hand into both of mine, "Don't be fucking stupid." I laughed and he broke a smile. "We can talk this out if you want, I don't want you to be mad at me."

He yanked his hand out of my hold and wrapped both of his arms around my waist. He held me tighter than he has ever before. "I missed you so much." He kissed the top of my head.
The boys shouted and ran in excitement over to us. We had a giant group hug, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALIN!"

"Thanks boys! I missed you guys, you'll have to meet my roommate!" I pulled of of the hold of the hugging boys and grabbed Calums hand and dragged him to my dorm. I walked past Blake, this will be awkward for the next upcoming days.
I closed the door behind Calum and I and turned back to face him. He pressed me up against the wall and began to lift my shirt up. He kissed me rough yet passionately. His callused fingers grazed across my sides.

I heard clapping from outside of the door, "Makeup sex is always the best you two! Have fun!" Luke yelled "Try not to be so loud this time." Ashton said after. I groaned against Calums lips, I yanked the door open.

"Can I help you?" I smiled at the boys, "You guys have to stop, my friends could hear you!" I pinched Michael.
----
We all decided to go back to the boy's hotel, I of course went to Calums room. The rest of the boys went their separate ways.
Calum and I still have some things to talk about, regarding that random girl, and Blake.

"Kiss me Kalin, I missed you." He demanded, I stayed in my spot on the bed a furrowed my eyebrows. "You haven't called me babygirl all this time you've been here." I pouted.

"I know I haven't, I'm mad at you. You've gotta earn it." He pulled me closer to sit next to him. I wasn't prepared for this talk, at all.

***So I decided to write a small extra chapter for you guys. ❤ I know its super short! Don't forget to Vote & Comment! Thanks.***