Chapter 6: Us

I laid in my bed, disgusted with myself and what I had done the night before. Even if I can't really recall everything that went on last night, I was still upset in what Calum said to me. What have I done?

I need to get my mind off of things, but then I really wanted to know what happened. I decided to call Michael and ask what was up.

The phone rang 3 times before he finally answered, "Kalin! Hey beautiful!" his accent boomed through the speaker. I laughed a little.

"Hey," I sighed "Hey um, do you like remember anything that I did last night."

He laughed, "Which part? You dancing on the counter, your flirtatious ways with Luke? Your-"

"WHAT?" I cut him off, "What did I do?" I whined and covered my face in embarrassment.

"Oh yeah, well since you had been drinking. Like a lot! You had lost Cal and came to sit with Luke, Ashton and I." he paused

"And?" I rushed. "And then I look over at you for 1 second and your face was smashed against Luke's."

"Oh my gosh." I cringed at the thought, "Mikey! Why didn't anyone stop me? Do you know what Cal said to me when I went to go wake him up this morning?" I began to cry.

"Kalin, everything will be okay don't cry. No what did he say?" he sighed.

"So I went into his room to thank him for, um taking care of me last night-"

"Oh?" Mikey laughed. "Omg stop! Not like that." I covered my face as if he could see me. "Anyway, so I called his name and rubbed his arm and he was like, 'Kali, I'll take you to Luke's tomorrow. Let me sleep'," I shook my head in dissapointment in myself, as tears started to pour out.

"Mike. I actually cried. What am I supposed to do?" I cried out for him, "Do you want me to talk to Calum later, you can go to Luke's and talk to him about it too." Mike suggested.

"Yeah that's fine." I sighed, "Thanks for helping me." I lightened up my voice. "No problem Kalin, see you later?" he asked. "Yeah see ya," I said without thinking. "Bye Mike."

I hung up my phone and decided to go back under the covers of my bed. I scrolled through everything possible on my phone to waste time.

Pulling my earbuds out of the nightstand next to me, I decided to listen to music.

Just something to forget the thoughts going on in my head. Before I could put them in my ears, someone knocked on my door.

"Kali," I covered my mouth. Why? I don't know, he can't even see me. "Are you awake?"

I thought about it for a while, "Um, yeah" I called out for him. He opened my door, stepped inside and closed it behind him.

I turned my head away from him, once I felt the bed sink next to me. I knew he was looking at me. His eyes were burning through the back of my head.

He sighed and cleared his throat, "Kali," Cal put his hand on my shoulder "What's wrong? Why aren't you looking at me?" he questioned.

Tears formed in my eyes and I don't even know why, but I turned towards him. He immediately concealed me in his arms, "Don't cry." he rubbed my hair.

I bet he's getting tired of this. Comforting me.

Pulling myself together really fast, I decided to change the subject. "Cal?" I looked into his eyes.

"Yeah?" he raised his left eyebrow.

"Not that I'm stalking you, or like staring intensly at your face when you sleep," He laughed "But why have you been crying?"