Chapter 14: Punk Rock

I knew that once we left the radio station, we were gonna get hell from Adam. I would be completely embarrassed if I was in his situation. I feel bad.

This was my fault.

We all got into the car, or truck thing, that drove us around from place to place. Calum got in first, then me, followed by Ash, Luke, Mike and Adam. Adam sat across from the boys and I making sure, that what he had to say would be heard.

"What is getting into you guys? What the hell was that in there?" He threw his hands up in frustration.

"It was a harmless joke, Luke took it too far." Michael said as he looked out the window.

We started driving back to the hotel, thank God.

Luke reached over me, "Look Cal, I'm sorry." He touched Calum's shoulder.

"Seriously Luke, what is your problem?" Cal jerked his hand off his shoulder, "Why would you even think about doing that?"

"It was just a harmless joke." Luke said, quoting Michael.

"You know what, you guys need to figure out what the hell is going on before the show tonight. I'm not having this tonight, get it together." Adam got out of the car and walked into the hotel.

"I'm sorry guys. None of this would have happened if it wasn't for me." I brought my head into my hands.

I felt arms wrap around me, "I already told you, its not your fault. Its okay." Calum spoke softly

"Yeah Kali. Its not your fault. This is what happens when you spend too much time with some people. Don't sweat it." Ashton patted me on the shoulder.

"How about we all take a time out and nap, then we'll talk about it later. See you guys in an hour?" Michael suggested.

Murmured 'yeahs' and 'okays' were the last thing said as we all exited the car and entered the hotel.

I followed Calum up to our room. He tried multiple times with the room key but couldnt get it. Whispered swear words left his lips in frustration.

"Here babe, let me try." I took the key from the annoyed boy, sticking the card through the slot and back out again.

Failing at the first attempt, I heard Calum sigh angrily. I turned and rolled my eyes at his gesture.

I tried once more, shoving it in harder than last time. (Only because I was getting highly frustrated with everyone.) I took the card out and the light turned green. Success.

I opened the door and walked in hold it open for Cal. I tossed the room key onto the little table by the door. I rubbed my temples hoping to relieve some stress that the day has brought.

Calum brushed past me, holding my wrist and bringing me further into the room. I dragged my feet as he brought me to our bed.

He sat down first and brought me onto his lap, he grabbed onto my waist for a tighter hold.

I looked into his eyes before he laid his lips on mine. I saw frustration, anger, lust. Desire.

I brought my arms around his neck letting him have all of me. He fell back on the bed, holding on to me to make sure I followed.

I shifted my body on top of his, placing each leg on either side of him. He gripped on the back of my thighs.

He grazed his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance. I let him in, he began to explore my mouth. Getting too caught up in the moment I got my fingers tangled in his curly brown locks.