Chapter 17: Dessert

The media ended up reacting really great to the photos that Calum and I had taken together. I was very shocked to see how all of the 5SOS fam had the pictures.

The boys rocked their last show in LA, as always.

Nothing much has really happened, the boys have been so busy. Its the same thing wherever we go, photoshoots, interviews, shows.

Yeah I get it, this is what I signed up for I knew what I was getting myself into for going on tour with Calum.

He tries to make time for the both of us, but the most time we ever get alone is when we're sleeping at night. And usually I'm in the room way before him and he isn't coming back until after I'm asleep.

We've been to 4 states since California, we're all now on the tour bus driving to the next.

"Kalin." Cal ran his fingers through my hair. I slouched on him with my back on his chest. "Hmm?" I rubbed my eyes.

"I know this isn't what you thought it would be. I'm sorry, I honestly thought it would be better." I turned to sit on his lap and face toward him, "Cal, I know, but its work its okay."

I glided my hand along his jaw and looked into his eyes, giving him a faint smile. "Babygirl, I'm gonna make it up to you," he kissed my nose "I'll make up for all of it."

"I love you Cal." I sighed, "I love you too babygirl."

----

Once we got to our hotel, we all went our separate ways and went to our rooms. I followed behind him into the room. I set my bags onto the floor and fell onto the bed face first.

I groaned loudly but the sound was muffled by the blankets covering my face. "What's wrong?" Calum rubbed up and down my back.

"I'm like really tired." I felt Calum scoop me up in his arms, "Here, get under the blankets and take a nap. Maybe we can hang out later, yeah?"

I looked over at the time 4:32pm, "Yeah sure." I said as I snuggled into the bed. Cal sat up on the other side of the bed and began to run his fingers through my hair.
--
My eyes shot open to the sound of someone banging on the door obnoxiously loud. I turned over in the bed looking for Calum but he was out of place. I got out of bed and looked around for him. My heart began to beat faster, my palms were becoming sweaty.
He was literally no where to be found. I ran to the night stand and picked up my phone, I had a text from Calum.
'Babygirl I know you're freaking out right now. Calm down baby and open the door.'

I groaned as I walked to the door, "Calum where were yo- oh hi guys." Once I noticed the boys were standing in the doorway. Without Cal.

"Where's Cal?" I looked around them. "Here's your dress, the limo will be here soon and we'll be your escorts for tonight. Get ready!" Luke shoved a dress in my arms, closed the door and left.
My phone buzzed in my hand, Calum: Now that you've got your dress, get ready, I'll see you in a little while Princess. I love you. Oh & the limo will be there at 8:30

I held my hands to my heart, "He's so sweet." I began to tear up. I walked over to the nightstand and placed my phone back into its original spot, glanced at the clock. 6:57. Great.

I took a quick shower and did my hair. I curled my black locks to frame my face. Decided to do a natural looking smokey eye to make my green eyes pop.
Leaving the bathroom, I went to the bed and admired the dress. It was white with a small cut out in the chest, silver lined the neckline.

I pulled the dress on and it flattered so well around the waist, it was tight and then turned flowy in the thigh area. Calum did a great job.
I think one of the boys had snuck into the room and placed heels on the bed, that were absolutely gorgeous. All black with a sparkly heel. IN LOVE.