Chapter 26: Round Two

*Calum P.O.V*

A great tour, a wonderful tour, a memorable tour. It was finally over. The boys and I were now on our plane heading back to Australia. I couldn't be any happier to be going home.
"I'm so proud of all you boys, you guys have really come a long way." Adam started, "You guys are all going to go far in this career, I can tell. I can't wait to see where you guys are gonna go and the great music you're going to make. Congratulations boys!"
Ashton began to clap and cheer, the rest of us joined along. "We definitely rocked their socks off!"
Michael grabbed my shoulders and shook me with excitement, "Are you glad to go home and see Kalin?"

I smiled at the sound of her name, "Of course I am, I haven't seen her face in ages. Well in person, I should say."
Michael laughed, "You just saw her two weeks ago."
"Yeah but only for a day! I miss her and when I see her I'm not leaving her side ever." I looked out of the window and noticed that we started to ascend.

"She talked to me when she was mad at you." Michael blurted, "But I tried getting her to call you each time we spoke. "
I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, "Aw Michael, you're so sweet." I laughed, "I know she talked to you. Kalin connects to you the most, I know you'll always be there for her. I'm surprised you guys aren't together."

I can't believe I just said that, but its true. If Kalin and I weren't together I'm pretty sure those two would. He cares for her and her feelings. I mean I do too, but she'll tell him anything and everything.

"Oh yeah definitely, Calum, I'm just waiting for your guys' relationship to fail so I can get with her." He said sarcastically.
I smiled and looked at my phone, Kalin's name came up on the screen. I opened her message, "Hey Cal, I can't wait for you to get back home. Love you!"

"You're a lucky guy Cal, but if you fuck up again, she's mine." He began to chuckle, I rolled my eyes at his comment.

----
After a long flight back to Australia, the car dropped each of us at our homes. I dragged all of my bags into the living room and left them there.

I called Kalin, "Hey Cal!" She screamed into the phone.
"Hey babygirl I'm home, I'm gonna come pick you up and we're gonna do something." I walked up the stairs and into my bedroom to grab my keys.

"I can't wait to see you! I'll be waiting for you." She laughed. Her small laugh made me smile big.
"I'll see you soon lovebug. I love you." I cooed into the phone.

"I love you too." She hung up the phone.
I changed my outfit and ran out of my bedroom and to my car.
----
*Kalin POV*

I sat on my bed twirling my ring on my finger. I smiled in remembrance of Calums words he said to me the last time he was here.

"Look at you, you're glowing. What's up with you?" Dani asked. "Cal is coming soon. I'm really excited to see him!" I began to jump on my bed.

"Oh I'll jump too!" She stood up and began to copy me. "You guys are so cute."
I flipped my hair, "I know. How are you and Drew? Hey that rhymed!" I continued to jump.

"We're doing really well, he makes me happy and all that good stuff." Dani smiled big. "Have you talked to Blake?"

I stopped bouncing, "Aw man, you ruined the mood. No- well he asked if we could talk a while ago."
She laughed, "Well did you guys ever talk?"

Staring at myself in the mirror trying to help my hair get back in place. I was failing, "Um no. If we were to talk, there was bound to be some guilt coming from my end. I can't deal with that."

"True, I feel like he would make you feel really bad and you'd do something for him to make up for it. That's the kind of person you are." Dani shrugged her shoulders.

I turned back to look at her, "I am not." Three knocks were placed on the door. I walked and opened the door and walked to open it. And there he was, Calum, looking great as ever.

"Calum!" Wrapped my arms around his torso and he held me tight. "I missed you so much." He leaned down and kissed me.

"Ew. So gross." Danielle said. I pulled away from him. "Hey Danielle, where's Drew?" I teased.
"Oh he should be here soon. Thanks for your concern. Oh and you may want to stay out a little later tonight. If you know what I'm saying." She winked.

Calum almost fell over laughing, "Oh I'll keep her out long enough."

"You guys are so dirty." I covered my ears and laughed. "Bye Dani, be good. Tell Drew to stay out of my stuff."

"Bye Kali, bye Cal! Be good!" She closed the door behind us.

"I'm so happy you're here! I missed you so much." I grabbed his hand. "I missed you more babygirl." He leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"Did you get shorter?" He chuckled, and I crossed my arms in front of my chest. "No! I think you just got taller."

He opened my door and helped me into the car. "Whatever you're still adorable." He kissed me before closing the door.
I put my seat belt on waiting for him to get come get into the car. "Fuck!" He screamed as he fell, literally fell, into the car.

I covered my mouth to muffle the laughter that had escaped, "Omg, Calum, are you okay?"
"I'm fine Kalin, laugh it up." He grabbed my hand and started driving.
I turned on the radio, "What are we going to do tonight?" He squeezed my hand, "I want you all to myself tonight, so we're just going to go to my place. If you don't mind."

I kissed his cheek, "That's perfect." His fingers tapped on my hand along to the beat of the music playing.
"We're having this dinner thing tomorrow, since the tour is over. You're going with me." He looked over at me and then back at the road ahead.

"Am I?" I gasped. "Yeah the nine other girls I asked were too busy. So I'm kind of stuck with you."
"I'm honored," I laughed, "You're joking right?"

"Of course I am babygirl. That's what that thing on your finger is for." My cheeks began to burn. "I meant every single one of those promises." I smiled

We pulled into the driveway of his house and he stopped the vehicle. I opened my door eager to go inside and spend the night with Cal.

"Kalin close your door," I closed it. "We've been over this. I'm supposed to open your door for you. Okay?" He ran his fingers through my hair.

"Yes sir." I kissed him before he got out and opened my door. He held my hand and brought me into his house. "Jeez you didn't even put your stuff away." I said pointing to all his bags on the floor.

"I was in a rush to see my girlfriend." I smiled and turned to face him.
He left a trail of kisses from my cheek down to my neck. Calum held my hand, dragged me up to his bedroom, and over to his bed.

"I really really missed you babygirl," he pulled my shirt over my head and my shorts down my legs. "You should really stop wearing those around me."
"What, clothes?" I laughed. He nodded and continued to kiss me. Within no time, each article of clothing that we were wearing had ended up on the floor.
---
Calum laid his head across my bare chest and I ran my fingers through the little tangles in his hair.
"What time are you dropping me off in the morning?" I asked breathlessly.
"Aw do you have to go to class tomorrow? It's just a Friday, you don't do anything on Fridays anyways."

"Calum-" "Babygirl, do it for me. Since you love me." He began to beg and give little kisses.

"Fine." I gave in way too easily.

"Yes!" He cheered, "Now we've got time for round two!" I laughed as Cal pulled the blanket over us.

*** Hi guys! Thank you for reading, don't forget to Vote & Comment!***