Chapter 10: Lady Friend

The boys ran to me and scooped me up from the couch.

Michael held me in his arms, "Aren't you so excited!?" His voice crowded the room. The others started kissing my cheeks.

I reached for Calum and he grabbed me and placed me back onto the ground.

I wrapped my arms around his waist "I'm so excited! I get to be with my best buds, and boyfriend.. And we get to travel!" I looked up at Cal "It will and shall be amazing" I smiled and he pecked my lips.

----

We sat around the living room and the boys were telling me about how the tour would be and how much fun we'd have.

"I love going to different venues and seeing how different crowds react." Ashton said.

"When they're really hyped up and excited it just really gets your blood pumping." Luke finished for Ash.

Michael began to speak, "Oh and the interviews. Its fun getting to mess around with the interviewer. We always have a great time."

"My favorite part is the meet and greets," Cal started and the boys all shook their heads in agreement. "Its great getting to see the people who makes you who you are. And when they make you feel so special, and you can see how much we mean to them its the best." Calum squeezed my hand.

I kissed his cheek because of his cuteness in what he had to say.

One Month Later.

We had our bags packed ready to head off and start on this tour. My bags were placed by the door and ready to be taken to the car that would be driving us to the airport. I stared out the window of the living room, searching for the car that would soon be picking us up. I was growing bored.

I was on a mission to go find my boyfriend upstairs. "Cal Pal!," I called for the missing boy. I jogged up the stairs, "Where are you?" I called out again. I stood in the hallway of the top floor. "In my bedroom." He called from a room.

I walked into the room to my right, "Hey cutie." I wrapped my arms around his waist as he faced the other way. He moved out of my hold and turned to face me. Calum scooped me up into his arms and held me like a baby.

"Aren't you just so excited?" His smile crept onto his flawless face. "More than excited, I can't believe that this is happening." I hid my face in the crook of his neck. He started to spin around the room. He dropped me on the bed and flopped down next to me, and kissed my cheek.

I began to play with his fingers when his phone rang, he pulled the buzzing phone out of his pocket and answered it.

"Hey.." He started, "Oh okay, we'll be right out!" he hung up and smiled at me. "It's time to go, the guys are here." Calum stood up and reached his hand out for me to take. I grabbed it without hesitation.

He pulled me into him and kissed me one last time in his bedroom. We had to take his bags downstairs and place them by the door as well, so I helped with that.

We opened the front door and were greeted by the boys' smiling faces. We moved aside and had them help put the bags into the car. All the bags were ready to go, Cal said he needed to do one last thing in the house. He left me in the car with the guys, "What do you think he's doing?" I asked Ash. "No clue. I cant see through doors." Ashton messed up my hair, "Don't sweat it."

Calum came out of the house with a big smile on his face, and came into the car and forced Ashton to switch spots with him so we could sit next to each other. "You snooze you lose buddy, I was here first." Ashton laughed. "C'mon man, just switch." Calum whined.

Luke and Michael laughed at me, "You're so popular." I stuck my tongue out at them, "Gotta deal with this for how many months?" I ran my fingers through my hair laughing.

"Here, since I'm so cool and both of you guys want to sit next to me," I climbed over Ashtons lap and moved Calum over. I placed my bottom between both of the fighting boys. "There, some Kali for Ash," I wrapped my arm around him, "And some Kali for Cal." I wrapped my other arm around him and kissed his cheek. I took my arms and brought them into my lap.

After having all the boys sing songs that came on to the radio, very loud I might add. We made it to the airport. It was like WWII, so many screaming fans, crazy photographers. It was neat , yet kind of scary. The boys said they'd take a couple of pictures and sign autographs.

"Don't let go of my hand." Calum demanded."Okay?" I nodded my head and took a deep breath.

Calum opened the door, a roar of screams invaded my ears. Cal grabbed my hand and brought me out of the car. The screams grew louder, Calum walked towards the fans. "Ready?" He whispered into my ear.

I squeezed his hand and nodded.

Calum played around with one of the screaming girls. "Oh my GOSH! YOU'RE CALUM HOOD!" she screamed and fanned herself, "Oh my GOSH! YES I AM, SINCE BIRTH." He smiled and laughed. "Can I have a picture?" Calum smiled for the picture.

"Who is she?" another girl pointed at me and asked Calum. Michael came up from behind us and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "This is Kalin! Calum's lady friend." He winked at the fan.

The girls' jaw dropped, "No. Freaking. Way. Oh my gosh, can I please have a picture with you both?" I furrowed my eyebrows, confused by her reaction, but smiled anyway. I continued to hold Cals hand when it was time for us to board the plane and start our trip.

Calum left me with Luke while he went to go say goodbye to his fans. "Are you ever gonna tell Cal?" I rolled my eyes.

"Tell him about what?" I snapped. "About what happened at the party." he remained calm. I shrugged, I knew where he was going with this. "I really don't see why I have to. We weren't dating at the time."

"Well Cal and I are really close, and I think it's best if you told him so if he found out it wouldn't bother him so much." Luke said, "If you don't tell him I will." He folded his arms in front of his chest.

I saw Cal start to approach us, "You're just trying to cause drama." I stated and left it as that.

Calum came and grabbed my hand and we boarded the plane, claiming our seats before any of the boys came. He walked towards the back of the private plane, the boys had to get. I followed behind him and sat next to him.

"Your screaming ladies are quite fun." I laughed and rubbed my hand in his hair. "Yeah I know. I'm glad you finally got to see some of them. Just wait until we get to go to venues and interviews. Then you'll see how crazy they can be." He chuckled and pulled my hand out of his hair and took it into his hand and kissed it.

Those sweet things he does, are the things I live for.

The rest of the guys started to come on the plane. Adam, they boys' manager came onto the plane and gave one last encouraging speech before we were gonna take off. I zoned out because Luke was staring at me, I stared back for a while. But then got tired so I started listening to the end of the speech.

"I'm so proud of you guys, and what you have become. Now go and rock your socks off!" he pumped his fist in the air, "With Kali!" he finished and smiled at me. "WITH KALI!" the boys shouted.

Cal squeezed my hand tight. "Are you happy? I'm happy." Calum asked. "More than happy, I'm ecstatic!" I kissed his cheek and smiled at him.

This time I wasn't going to be left behind.

I'm going with.