Chapter 12: Promise

I followed Calum off of the plane, he gripped on my hand. A warm breeze whipped across my face. I smiled to myself enjoying the nice weather. We'll have to go through the airport to get out of here and to the hotel. We're bound to see some fans, that's why he was holding on so tight. What a sweetie.

We walked inside, there was no sign of fans anywhere. "Calum, is this normal? The screaming girls aren't here." I asked him and teased.

"They're probably outside in front of our car." He laughed and slightly pushed me.

Ashton came up beside us and grabbed my other hand, that Calum wasn't holding. "What are you doing?" I giggled as I pulled my hand away from him.

He smiled back, "I don't know I just wanted to say hi.. Hi!" He ran to catch up with the other guys.

They've got no boundaries when it comes to me. Poor Calum. I feel like he's got to share me.

I saw the boys leave the building in front of us, a roar of screams invaded the place, then the doors closed and it was silent again.

I squeezed Calums hand, and stopped moving. He stopped too and looked at me, "Hi Baby." He said.

Smiling I stood on the tips of my toes, and hugged him as tight as I could. I could tell that I took him by surprise with his hesitation at first, but he hugged me even tighter.

"Babygirl, what's this for?" He kissed the top of my head. I looked up at him and smiled even bigger

"I just wanted to show you how much I love you, and how grateful I am for you." I kissed his lips. I attempted to pull away but he grabbed my waist and reconnected our lips.

My ears started ringing with screams, jeez the voices in my head are loud.

"Woah guys not on front of the fans!" Luke called from the door.

I pulled away from Calum and continued to hold his hand, I bit my lip in embarrassment. Everyone saw, even the girls outside. Literally face-palming in my head.

"Adam says it's time to go, gotta get this show on the road." Luke winked and then closed the door behind him. I laughed in embarrassment.

"Cal!" I whined "Oh my gosh." He laughed at me and hugged me.

"Look, you're my girl. I'm gonna flaunt you while I can." He opened the door and pulled me by that waist outside.

I gave a soft smile to the blinding flashes of cameras.

"CALUM IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!"

"WHAT'S YOUR NAME?!"

"IS SHE COMING ON TOUR WITH YOU GUYS?"

"DON'T SEE THAT LASTING."

"I LOVE YOU CAL!"

I heard multiple things being shouted before we got into the car taking us to the hotel. I guess this is gonna be the life for the next few months.

"How do you feel Kali?" Adam tapped my knee smiling at me.

"I'm pumped!" I smiled and wiped my hands on my face, "I can't wait for the shows and stuff to start!"

Calum wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek. I shifted in the seat and leaned onto him.

"Well good, because that 'stuff' starts tomorrow," he laughed, "You guys are so inseparable, I don't know how you'll get things done." Adam looked at Calum.

"She's not a distraction." Calum said and rubbed my arm.

Oh there's that word, distraction, oh my. After I thought things were going to be okay.. Like I said I'll lay low. No biggy.