Chapter 28: Long Way Home

Calum wouldn't keep his hands off of me all night. I had to hold his hand to make sure nothing like that happened again.
Once everyone had finished eating, the boys and I were standing out in the lobby of the restaurant.

"Are you guys going out with us tonight? Ashton asked Calum and I. "I think we're going to stay in tonight." I answered for the both of us.

What? He thought he could pull a skit like that and that's just it? No, he's coming home.
"But this was supposed to be like the last hoorah!" Luke whined. Calum sighed. "Yeah they're right, maybe we should-"

"There'll be plenty more hoorahs! Calum, we have to go home." I looked up at him and rubbed on his chest.
"Oh I get it," he kissed the top of my head, "She's really horny right now, I've got to get her home."

"Calum!!" I gasped and slapped his shoulder. The boys fell over laughing. "He's right, see you boys tomorrow!" I called behind me with Calum's hand in mine.
We were greeted by even more screams and flashes than last time. Calum opened the door for me and kissed me hard, his lips molded with mine. The crowd grew louder, and my cheeks became more red I got in my seat and he closed the door.

Calum got into the car and began to drive home, "Sneaky move you made back there Hood." I whispered next to his ear. He looked over at me for a slight second and smirked, "Yeah I know, but you liked it."

"I really did baby." I kissed along his jawline. He swallowed hard, I looked down at the bulge in his pants. I sat back down in my seat, "Is that for me?"
He looked out the corner of his eye and gripped the steering wheel. But said nothing, "I think this is for me." I grazed my hands over the fabric of his skin tight jeans. "Kalin.." He quietly moaned, "What are you doing?"

"Nothing, just shh." I stroked a little faster. Calum swerved the car. Which made me nervous so I stopped. I sat straight up in my seat. "Why'd you stop?" Cal snapped out of his gaze.
"Just pay attention to the road." I winked, "I'll have you wrapped around my finger later."

Calum let out a laugh, "You're funny." He put his hand on my thigh and continued to travel up my dress, "C'mon baby girl." He looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

I pushed his hand away, "Please Calum, just pay attention to the ro-"

Yes, maybe I shouldn't have started anything in the car. But Calum should have listened to me in the car that day. He should've just paid attention to the road.

Maybe then neither of us would have ended up in the emergency room.

Or in a coma.

*** So yay for cliff hangers, don't forget to Vote & Comment! Thank you! ***