Chapter 13: Radio Killer

It was nice waking up next to Calum that morning. Feeling that his arm had been wrapped around me all night, and now, while I'm slightly awake. His angelic face was the first thing I saw.

I snuggled into his chest, in attempt to fall back asleep.

"Baby girl.." Calum groaned as he came to, "Good morning." He brought his lips onto the top of my head and squeezed me in his arms.

"Good Morning sweetheart." I looked up at him and smiled. He took his arm the was wrapped around me and grabbed his phone that was on the bedside table. He squinted as the bright light invaded his darkset eyes.

"Adam sent out the schedule for today." He wiped his face. "Oh fun, what do you guys have to do today?" I asked as I rubbed his chest. He looked down at me, "Jeez you're so nosey." He laughed.

"Well fine." I stuck my tongue out at him and jokingly got out of the bed. "Hey, where are you going?" Calum grabbed my arm. Shaking my head, I loooked down at him and said, "Going to the bathroom duh. You're so nosey." I joked.

Cal softly pulled my arm which caused me to come back into bed. "Don't leave me again." He kissed my cheek.

I started to get up again, "Make me." I teased him. He got up from the bed and placed his phone on the table. I started to run to the bathroom, but he was too fast and picked me up right before I had reached the door. He brought me back to the bed and play fought me. I don't know what was louder, my laughing or his punching noises that came from his mouth.

"Calum!" I screeched at him to get his attention and make him stop. "What babygirl?" He stopped and laughed, "Tired of me kicking your butt?" I laughed in his face and flipped us over. I straddled over him, "This is for the plane ride, when you didn't help me." I began to tickle him.

His cute laugh began to take over the room, "Kalin!" he stopped to laugh some more, "I'm sorry babygirl, stop!!" I stopped and kissed his cheek. He held onto my waist. "Babygirl," He shifted under me, "Why don't you sit on me like this more often?"

I gave him a look, and covered my face to hide my blushing, "You're such a teenage boy." I looked back down at him. He smirked at me and puckered his lips for me. I leaned down and concealed his lips with mine, he hugged me tight not wanting me to leave his hold.

I moved my head, disconnecting our lips, I sat back up and untighted his grip on me. "I'm gonna go shower." I started to get up and walk back towards the bathroom.

He quickly followed behind me, I reached the bathroom. I stood on the tile floor while he stood in the doorway, "Hey we could save water, by showering together." He had an innocent look in his eyes, but then smirked at me. I shook my head at him, "Stop being horny!" I laughed and closed the door in his face. I heard him laugh from outside the door, "Okay, maybe next time!" He shouted through the door.

-----

After a wild morning in a hotel room with a horny teenage boy, he finally were ready to begin the busy day the boys had. First they had to go to a radio show for some man named Ryan Seacrest and his show.

The boys seemed very familiar to this man, but I had no idea who he was really. I couldn't go into the production room while they were talking on the radio. But outside the room I could hear everything they were saying, it was quite exciting. There was a huge window, where you could look into the room. Calum faced my direction through the glass, even though he had a big mic in front of his face he'd still make eye contact with me.

I felt the couch that I was sitting on sink down, I looked over and saw Adam sitting down to watch the boys. "Aren't they some crazy kids?" He laughed, I joined in laughing. Michael had made a funny remark to one of the questions that they were asked.

"How was your first night with Cal while on tour?" He asked as he looked at me. I fumbled with my fingers, this is a weird chat, I looked up at Calum through the window. Once we made eye contact he waved, I waved back and smiled.

"It was great. We honestly did nothing, but complete dorks in onsies." I laughed and looked down at my exposed legs due to my shorts. "Calum in a onsie? That's something I'd like to see." Adam chuckled.

"Calum, who is this lucky lady whom we've all been seeing in the pictures and that you've brought with you today?" the interviewer asked Cal. He looked at me, with love filled eyes, "That's my lovely girlfriend. She's amazing in everyway." He smiled and looked at Ryan.

Smiling too big, I tried to cover it with my hands, "And look at that smile of hers, it's stunning. She's completley gorgeous, inside and out." Everyone in that room looked at me, I looked down not wanting to feel anymore awkward. I shifted my eyes to Calum and shook my head at him.

"He's a keeper." Adam hit my arm with his elbow, "I'm glad that you came with us this time, he missed you terribly. The boys said he wasn't the same when he doesn't talk to you. I believe that you make him more confident."

I make Cal confident? Wow, I'd never thought. He has always made me feel more confident, he always makes me blush with his confidence boosting compliments. I may seem quiet now, but believe me, I was so much quiter. He made me come out of my shell, he introduced me to the guys, and all of them just made me feel comfortable.

"She does have a great smile, how do you think your fans will react to her?" Ryan asked Calum. "I mean I would hope they'd accept her, I don't see how you couldn't. She's a great person. I'd hope they would accept anyone we were dating." Cal pointed to the guys. I smiled at his answer, that was cute.

"Do you think they'll question wheter she's using you for publicity?" I frowned at that question, I would never. That's dumb.

Cal laughed into the mic, "As you can tell by her face right now, she would never," I corrected my face with a soft smile. "She's not that kind of person, Kalin has a great genuine heart."

"Plus Cal and Kali have been together even before the fame happened." Luke spoke into the mic. "Yeah, to be exact, they met when Cal was one. They're moms were best friends." Ashton said. I touched my heart, they remembered. I let out a soft giggle.

"Like Cal said, she's a good girl. If he messes up, I'll be right there to pick up where they left off," Luke looked at me, "Right Kali?" he blew me a kiss. I furrowed my eyebrows in what he said.

Who does that?! On a radio show?! A live radio show?!

"Dude shut up! You had your chance to be with her a long time ago. She didn't want you then, why would she want you now?" Michael ganged up on Luke. His face was turning pink. I tried to hide my laughter, when we were all about 15, 16. Luke had tried to get with me, it didn't work out. He's more of just a friend than anything more than that.

"Luke come back!" I heard Calum through the speaker. The door connecting the room that I was in with Adam and the radio room, flew open and Luke came out of it. He came up to me and kissed me roughly.

"Luke! Get the fuck off her!" Calum yelled as he came through the door. I pushed Luke off of me and wiped him off my lips. I can't believe he did that. "Whoops sorry." Luke shrugged his shoulders at Calum. He pushed Luke onto the couch, "What the hell is your problem?"

"Stop touching my girlfriend anyway you want! She's my girl, not yours or any of yours." He pointed at the rest of the guys. Tears began to form in my eyes, I walked off into the bathroom to clean myself up.

"Kalin!" I heard Calum call after me as I walked into the bathroom. "Baby girl, come out here." I opened the door for him. He had his arms open wide, I began to cry even more as he consoled me in his arms, "It's not your fault, its okay. We need to talk later though, okay?" he kissed the top of my head. I nodded and thought about what we had needed to talk about.

"And that was 5 Seconds of Summer, bye now." We heard Ryan end the show.