Chapter 15: Snack Heaven

I sat around in the dressing room waiting for Calum to be done showering, when Luke came out and sat with me. "Hey Kalin, I want to seriously apologize for earlier today." He held both of his hands. I looked down at the ground, then back up at him.

"Yeah, I bet you are." I coldly said to him.

He turned to face me, "Kali, I really am sorry. I didn't mean for any of this to happen," he sighed, "I really hope you can forgive me." Luke rubbed his eyes and the looked into mine. "Look, I forgive you, but if you ever try something like that again. I swear I'm gonna chop your lips off." I laughed at my joke. He smiled and laughed back at me.

I gave him a faint smile back and looked towards the door Calum would soon be coming out of. Luke pulled me into a hug, "What are you doing?" I asked in frustration. He laughed softly, "What? Friends can't hug?" I rolled my eyes at his dumb gesture but hugged back.

"We like hugs too." I heard Michael say, I pulled away from Lukes hold and sat back down into my previous position. Mike and Ash joined Luke and I sitting on the couch talking.

"Kali, are you coming out with us tonight?" I shook my head at him, "Where are you guys going?"

"Well it's not like you have much of a choice, Cal will drag you out." Ashton laughed.

I brought my hands on my hips, "He doesn't control me." I said all sassy like.

"Oh I don't?" Hearing Calum's voice I whipped my head around and as soon as I did. He tackled me onto the couch and kissed my face all over.

I didn't even try to stop him, I was having fun. I began to kiss him back all over his face.

"Gross," I heard Michael say as Luke and Ashton pretended to barf.

Calum rose from me and stood back to his feet, he reached out for my hand and pulled me up as well. "Oh thanks babe." I said once I finally stood back onto my feet. I was filled with laughter, "Where are you guys even going tonight?"

"After shows, sometimes we'll go out for a couple of drinks." Luke informed me. I gave an awkward smile.

The thought of me drinking.. again, in public with people I don't know.. Ha. I think not.

"Maybe you guys should just go out.." I shook my head up at Calum and rubbed his chest. "Have some fun with the guys." I bit my bottom lip.

"Kali, are you sure?" Ashton asked me.

I nodded 'yes' in response. I pulled my lips into my mouth and gave a faint smile.

---

We all went back to the hotel so the boys could get ready for their drinking adventure. I laid on the bed using the laptop to scroll through twitter.

I hardly noticed Calum come out of the bathroom until he came by and kissed the top of my head. I smiled to myself, "Are you leaving now?"

Cal grabbed my hand and helped me balance on my knees on top of the bed. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into him, "I want you to come with baby." He laid his head onto my shoulder.

I rubbed the back of his head with my fingers, "Baby," he brought his eyes to meet mine. "Go out tonight. Be with the guys-"

He kissed me, shutting me up. Cal pulled away and smiled at me, "Have fun, but not too much fun." I laughed and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"I won't have TOO much fun without my babygirl." He brought his lips to my nose. To contain my smile, I bit my lip.

We heard banging on the door, "Calum!" "Cmon we're all ready!" "Yeah stop putting your makeup on!"