Chapter 23: Heartbreak Girl

Blake comes to my dorm room every morning and walks me to my first class of the day. Our 'relationship' has grown a lot since the first day and we've only met about a week ago.
We talk and hangout all the time. He's a great friend, and quite the flirt. We've gone on a date, but its been nothing special.

I've got Calum. That's all I need.

Speaking of, he calls me every night and he asks how things are going. If I'm okay, and if I need anything. Sometimes he'll just call to talk about nothing, but I don't mind it at all.

"Kali, are you almost ready? Your boy toy will be here soon." Dani said from her bed as I sat on the floor in front of the mirror. Its a Friday night and we're all hanging out tonight, Blake, one of his guy friends, Andrew, Dani and I.
"He's not my boy toy, we're friends. Nothing more, nothing less." I stated while putting my lip gloss on.

"Yeah okay, friends who make out every night right? Totally normal, my bad." She joked. Yeah she's right. "And look at you, you've been working really hard on your makeup for him. You like him don't you?"
I whipped my head around and looked at her, "I do not, there is nothing wrong with looking nice." I giggled.

After several knocks on the door were made, Dani hopped up and made her way to the awaiting person, "Wait!" I stopped her and stood up to flip my curls. I tossled my fingers through my hair, "Okay go!"

Dani playfully scoffed at me, and opened the door, "Hey Blake! Hey Andrew." "Hey!" Andrew pulled her into a tight hug.

"Hey there beautiful!" Blake held me in his arms and captured my lips with his. I rubbed my hands up and down his back. "Hi Blake." I smiled as his name left my lips.
"Are you guys done with your snuggle fest, so we can all leave?" Andrew blurted. I started blushing in embarrassment, and buried my head into Blake's chest.

"Let's go," Blake wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we began to walk out of the dorm rooms. We were going to see a movie, wasn't my idea. There's a movie theater right off of campus so it isn't that far for us to walk.

My phone was buzzing in my pocket, I looked at the caller ID and I had missed a call from all of the boys. Calum, of course, called the most.
"Little Miss popular, huh?" Blake said as he looked at my phone. I smiled and put it back into my pocket, "Not really, just cared about." I grinned and looked up at him, he kissed my forehead gently.

"Dani, sit next to me!" Andrew whined as Dani was going to sit by me. She smiled big once he said that, I laughed at her reaction.
"Looks like I'm stuck sitting next to you." I joked as Blake sat down. He faked a laugh, "Well don't think I want to either, I'd rather sit all the way over there." He kissed my forehead and put his arm around my shoulder. As the lights began to dim and the movie started, I shifted my body to snuggle into his side. He grabbed my hand and held it tight.

---

Blake played in my hair and continued to hold my hand throughout the whole movie. He never tried anything out of the ordinary, he was quite the gentleman. We were all walking back onto campus, each of us holding hands with our 'partner for the night'.

"I had a great time tonight Kalin." His raspy voice broke the silence between us both, "Well of course you did, you were hanging out with me. I'm a great time!" I laughed and smiled up at him.

He picked me up into his arms, "You definitely are a great time." Blake kissed my lips, I could feel him smile throughout the whole thing. He placed my two feet back onto the ground and we continued our walk back to my dorm.

After several minutes of laughing and talking we finally got to my door, I knew Dani was already inside. "Thanks for walking me back, Blake." I grinned. "It was my pleasure, beautiful. Can I have my goodnight kiss?" He leaned onto the wall
I stood onto my tippy toes and gave the awaiting boy a peck on the lips.