Chapter 9: Confidence

I began to open the text,

'Oh Kalin, no problem! Please just be good, and stay safe!
Don't do anything you'll regret. I'll see you guys when you come to America (:
I love you sweetheart!'

I sent a simple 'Love you too!' While Calum started for the stairs. I followed behind him and jumped on his back laughs escaping my mouth. I wrapped my legs around his body for a tighter grip. He held onto my legs as he jogged down the stairs. I can't believe my mom is letting me go tour with the guys.

It'll be just like the old days, when it was just me and them. I get it, things will be different, they've got shows, meetings, meet and greets, and millions of fans. They're a package deal now. But I don't mind, nothing's gonna get in the way of me and my buds.

"KP," Calum groaned as we reached the bottom of the stairs, "Get off." I obeyed after I gave him a kiss on him soft cheek. I noticed the small grin that crept on him lips. I stood up on my tippy toes and gave him a hug.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and smiled up at him. He showed his glowing smile and wrapped his arms around my waist attempting to touch my bum, I ignored his gesture. "Do you know how glad I am that we gave this another try?" he leaned his head onto my shoulder and kissed my neck.

"Because," he kissed it again "I am really glad." I tried to hide my smile, pulling away from his ticklish kisses. He gripped tighter at my waist, "Babe, where are you going?" I giggled and put my hands on his, which were on my waist.

"I'm not going anywhere." I leaned towards him and stole a kiss from his supple lips. Once I pulled back from his hold, he began to walk to the couch. I watched as he laid face down. I tugged at the bottom of the shirt I wore. I looked down at the socks Cal put on me and crossed my feet. Cal began to hum a familiar tune. Even his humming was gorgeous, I walked over and rubbed his back.

He sat up and patted the seat next to him, "Come sit." he demanded. I pulled myself up onto the couch, with his help as he held my hand. Once reaching my destination, he let go of my hand and laid his head on my lap.

I tangled my fingers into his dark locks. Calum closed his eyes tight, then opened them wide which made me laugh way too hard. "Sweetheart," he started, "It wasn't that funny."

I brought my hands to cover my mouth from the obnoxious giggles. He stared up at me, smiling. "Why are you staring at me?" my insecurities started to pour in. I stared back at him and began to feel uncomfortable so I looked away. "Because you're beautiful." he finally said.

My hand covered my blushing, but were soon pulled down to show my now pink face. "Stop hiding from me!" he laughed. Something about this kid makes me nervous, the way he makes me feel. I've never felt like this before.

"I'm sorry." I let out a small laugh. I was starting to get distracted in his smile he was giving me, I hardly even noticed that the doorbell had rung. Before I knew it Calum was already up and at the door. "Kali!" The boys ran to me and scooped me up from the couch.

Michael held me in his arms, "Aren't you so excited!?" His voice crouded the room. The others started kissing my cheeks.

I reached for Calum and he grabbed me and placed me back onto the ground.

I wrapped my arms around his waist "I'm so excited! I get to be with my best buds, and boyfriend.. And we get to travel!" I looked up at Cal "It will and shall be amazing" I smiled and he pecked my lips.

----

We sat around the living room and the boys were telling me about how the tour would be and how much fun we'd have.

"I love going to different venues and seeing how different crowds react." Ashton said.

"When they're really hyped up and excited it just really gets your blood pumping." Luke finished for Ash.

Michael began to speak, "Oh and the interviews. Its fun getting to mess around with the interviewer. We always have a great time."

"My favorite part is the meet and greets," Cal started and the boys all shook their heads in agreement. "Its great getting to see the people who makes you who you are. And when they make you feel so special, and you can see how much we mean to them its the best." Calum squeezed my hand.

I kissed his cheek because of his cuteness in what he had to say.

-----
One Month Later.

We were boarding the plane getting ready for takeoff. I sat next to Calum, we were squealing with excitement for tour.

"I'm so excited I could cry!" I told him and he gave me the tightest hug. "I promise you, you'll have the greatest time." He squeezed my hand and kissed my cheek.

This time, I wouldn't be left behind. I'm going on tour with my boyfriend. And no one is gonna stop me.