Chapter 27: Dinner

I rolled over hoping to cuddle some more with my boyfriend, but he wasn't in his spot. I sat up, and looked at our clothing on the floor and laughed. My whole body ached as I got out of bed. I grabbed one of Calums shirts and pulled it over my head.
Taking my hair out of the bun that it was in and letting fall down to my sides. I shook my fingers through the top of my head before walking down the stairs to find Calum.

I could hear Cal singing as I inched closer into the kitchen. My shirtless boyfriend stood in front of the oven.
I wrapped my arms around his toned torso, "Good morning hot stuff."

He turned as far as he could and kissed the top of my head, "Good morning babygirl. I was hoping to bring these to you in bed. You're not as lazy as I thought."
I pressed my lips onto the ink on his arms and grazed my fingers along his sides.

I sat at the table and watched him finish cooking, "You're making my favorite pancakes, how sweet are you."
"You were pretty sweet to me last night, so I owe it to you." He looked at me and chuckled.

I hid my face in my hands and laughed at his statement. I peeked through my fingers and saw that he placed my chocolate chip pancakes in front of me.
"Oh yay, edible happiness! Thank you baby." I smiled as he sat down with his plate.

Calum watched me devour my pancakes, and he began to laugh, "Hungry?" I nodded, "Very."

"What are you going to wear tonight? I was thinking that dress you wore to dinner that one night. You looked gorgeous." He shared.
"I was thinking I would go in something really revealing, and then make out with the first guy I saw." I said nonchalantly

Cal picked up one of the extra pancakes and playfully smacked my cheek, "Take it back."
I did the same to him, "No, make me." He threw the pancake at my face.

I put both of my hands onto plate and got syrup on them, "Kalin, I swear, if you don't wipe your hands off-" I did wipe them off... Just on his cheeks.
"I wiped them off." I giggled innocently in his face. His mouth formed a small 'o' shape as he picked up the syrup bottle off of the table.

"So we're playing like this?" He opened the bottle and began to tilt it onto my head. "Calum! Not my hair!" I put my hands in my hair and felt the stickiness of it already.
"I literally hate you so much." I stood up and walked to the counter. "You love me." He smirked.

I grabbed the leftover pancake batter and filled my hands with it and walked over to him, "You're right," I wiped my hands in his hair and all down his chest, "I do love you so much."

He took some off of his chest and smeared it all over my face "Aw come here my little pancake." He pulled me by my waist. Calum lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him.
His plump lips grazed upon mine before kissing me softly. "Come on, let's go get you cleaned up."

---
After our shower we laid in bed together cuddling and laughing while watching countless movies until we were going to get ready for tonight.
"Is my dress in your suitcase?" I played with his fingers.

"Yes, why is it even in there?" Calum played in my damp hair. "Remember I didn't have enough room in my suitcases."
"Oh yeah, you got something new like every single day." He laughed. "And who's fault was that? Oh yeah, yours. You would buy it."

"You could've declined it." I giggled, "I'll never turn down new clothes." I began to stand earning a slap on the butt from Calum.
"Hey, Hood, that's mine." I bent down to grab his suitcase, "Its on you, but its like both of ours."

I grabbed my dress out of the bag and smiled at how beautiful this piece of fabric was. "I'm going to start on my hair." I went into his bathroom and pulled my hair stuff out of the cabinets under the sink.
"Curly or straight?" I asked loud enough for him to hear me. "I like both, but straight I guess." I plugged my straightener into the wall.