Chapter 19: "Break"

I rolled into another comfortable position while Cal wrapped his arms around my bare body. I cuddled into his chest and thought about the night before.
I closed my eyes shut, and thought to myself. I absolutely did not regret the decision I made last night, one of the best nights of my life.

The feeling that I have right now is indescribable, I brought my hands to my face. I don't know that the sound I just made was, maybe a squeal?
Calum shuffled in his sleep, I pretended I was sleeping. Why I don't know? "Kali, what are you doing?" He laughed and stroked my hair.

I rubbed the palms of my hands on his chest, "I don't know, just thinking about last night." My cheeks began to burn with the thought. Cal wrapped his arms around my waist and gripped tight, and with one swift motion he brought me on top of him.

"How do you feel?" He rubbed my thighs. I smiled at him and squeezed his cheeks, "I feel great!" A piece of my hair fell as I bent down to kiss the boy. "How do you feel?" I asked him.
"Of course I feel amazing babygirl, you gave me the best night of my life," he grazed his callused fingers across my cheek, "but are you sore or anything? Did I hurt you, that's the last thing I wanted to do."

I smiled at how sweet and caring he was being, "Baby I'm fine. I love you." I smiled to reassure him. "What time do we have to be out of here?" I ran my fingers through my hair
"In like 30 minutes." Calum spoke calmly . "We need to pack, and get ready! Why didn't you tell me?"

Cal shrugged and laughed, "We'll be fine. We should just lay in bed until we've got 5 minutes and cuddle." He pulled me down so our chests were connected, he hugged me tight. Cal kissed the side of my mouth, "We've got to get ready." I wrapped the blanket around my bare body and stood up from the bed.

I began to walk, but my legs fell weak, I didn't end up anywhere but the floor. "You're not sore huh?" Cal laughed from the bed "Need help?"
"I'm just fine." I began to crawl to the bathroom when a draft started to occur. I turned and saw Cal standing on the blanket. "Calum stop it!" I said with many giggles.

"I need to shower." Calum started walking towards the bathroom, "Hey! I was about to-" I said from the floor. He was already at the bathroom door, "Well that's too bad, because only one of us will have time for a shower. Looks like we'll have to shower together." He shrugged and rushed by my side. "You're crazy."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up and brought me into the bathroom with him.
-----
After showering, and packing we were finally ready to get onto the tour bus. Calum and I walked onto the tour bus together. The boys started clapping once we stepped on the bus.
Calum let go of my hand and started receiving high fives from the boys, they were all congratulating him. I stood there frowning, "Kali, come on you get high fives too!" Michael held up his hand.

"You guys are so embarrassing!" I gave Michael a high five and hugged him. The rest of the boys hugged us. We all settled onto the couch, I spread my legs on Michael as my back laid across Calums lap.
Cal ran his fingers through my hair, he tried to style it, but failed miserably.

Ashton laughed, "You guys need to be more quiet. Almost woke up the whole damn hotel." Luke and Michael laughed at his comment. I covered my face in embarrassment, "Shup up Ash!"

"Yeah especially you, Kali, you were so loud. Could hear you through the walls." Michael said laughing. Everyone else began to laugh.

"You're not funny." I kicked him, "I really don't like you guys sometimes." I sat up.
"Oh c'mon babygirl, were just messing around." Calum wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead. He pulled me into a side hug, I pulled away from him. "I don't like you joking about it." I rolled my eyes at him.