Story So Far/ Characters Summed Up

Concerning the Story So Far, you can just skip to the bold letters to get to where we are and look over the character descriptions. Only two are detailed though. And yeah, chapter after this. Bya.

____________________  

             Story So Far...

               Spes, a 15 year old hot headed, privileged and quite frankly moronic stubborn gray haired and silver catty eyed girl, is the Child Of The Future, the hope for all in the world to have the apocalyptic age over, because of what her father, the creator of the virus, has done to her body, namely, putting the origin of this disease in her blood. She is a host.

               One day after 5 years, she escaped from his grasp, and found things weren't as easy as she thought they would be after striking out on her own and leaving. First meeting a friendly 20 year old Jesse, who kindly offered to accompany her to her mission to go towards D.C., where she overheard a group of scientists called, 'Illusion' were settled at an advanced lab called, 'Orion's Belt', so she could do right by the world as she saw fit, as well as to help her with her guilt of what she couldn't help, and offer her body up to make a cure since her father who had been pretending to do just that was working towards a goal that was very much the opposite.

               To enhance instead of heal, and most likely destroy the world altogether.

               Only the next day, the two strangers stumble upon a group in distress, emotionally, but with the allure that Spes adamantly urges Jesse, much to his reluctance, to follow and introduce themselves to the odd people.

               After taking the precaution to dress as a boy, Spes takes the name of Mark, and they both arrive at a church they found the group to be staying at.

               Once accepted however, Spes completely changes her mind about wanting to stay, and is constantly annoyed by and frustrated with the groups manners, and in particular, one 15 year old boy with blue eyes, a deep voice, pale skin and long brown hair, namely Carl Grimes.

               However, after bumping heads here and there, Spes' secret of being a girl is soon discovered by Carl, and is ready to leave without Jesse who wishes to stay in the group, but is cunningly persuaded by Rick to remain given she knows so little about the world and it's perils.

               Unfortunately not long after, while on a run, Carl and Spes becoming alarmingly close to one another as opposed to earlier behavior, the church is revealed to have burned down, and an already suspicious Abraham forces the truth from Spes as to who she is, and she unmasks the truth behind her history and informs them that men looking for her are the reason their home was attacked, and gets shunned by Carl in response.

               While trying to apologize for his misjudged and misplaced anger towards her one day while clearing a house for supplies, Carl is attacked by a man hiding in a pantry, and the result is Spes having to kill the stranger, which turns into her running away from the group, but not before the one she saved catches and decides to go with her.

               After multiple conflicts and intense moments, the two finally realize they are in love with each other, and Carl confesses his feelings to Spes the moment she is about to commit suicide, the situation taking a 180 degree turn while they indulge a bit in their uncontrolled feelings for one another.

               Soon afterwards, they are set on going back to the group, and along the way, are found and taken by a woman called Deniece, who Spes and Carl discover, is the owner of a boarding house, and leader to a troop of whores as well as hostess to Rick's group where they reunite and decide to stay until winter is nearly over, so they can decide whether or not to take Spes to D.C. or let her go out on her own.