Episode 45: When Will It All Stop?

"Agh!" I feel my back scrape the wall after fighting them off as long as possible, my lip broken from their first punch in, and I see some sort of fvcking string of cans rattle in one of the men's dirty grubby as$ hands. Don't they ever wash? "What's that for." I glare before swallowing.

               "You're like a dog." One drug befuddled voice coughs out. Ugh. "Stray animal that carries the disease and infects everyone else. In the old days, things like you...we shot em. But not before we collared them, b1tch." The three walk closer to corner me, their intentions to treat me like a wild animal frightening as the unknown in dark and my hands are shaking, trembling and in need of my saber, but I'm out here alone, and no matter how many times I got hits in, they seemed to be immune to it.

               I'm tired, but I didn't know I was that tired. I'm still unstable.

               Fvck!

               "Listen up as$holes, I'm not the one who did this! It was my father! I never had a choice in this! You think I wanted this?!" I stare at the ground, scoffing some air. "I di-"

               "Stop lyin' you little cunt fvcker, we know this story. Blood sack of sh1t!" I wince when the tallest starts kicking snow at me, like I'm a stray mutt, but instead of running off or wincing, my response is kicking some back, until I feel a rock impact with my leg at a close distance, the size smaller than my fist but near to it that it momentarily cripples me, my neck immediately restrained when I hear the clatter of empty soup cans attached to a raggedy string fasten around my neck, as if it were meant for a dogs tail.

               "No!!"

               Ow.

               I'm panicking so much, afraid they'll fvcking choke me, my nails are scratching my skin...it's not even fvcking working!

               "Come into our hospital and take what's ours?!" The man uses the end of his little collar and yanks at it to dangle my head, my fear of having my throat cut open forcing me to scratch harder to take it off. "Like you haven't taken enough already!? Gray haired freak! You rabid as$ motherfvcker!!" The man swears while I struggle to loosen the thin line, feeling them kick me forward next. "Crawl you fvcker!"

               "Like the dog b1tch you are! Crawl!" Another rock hits my back, then my hand.

               Oh gosh...

               I can't feel my fingers...If I did I'd have felt that sh1t hit me...but I didn't. Unless I did and I don't know it.

               I'm cold and weak, and in pain.

               This pain...

               I'm pathetic right now, a shell of what I should be, and I can't do anything about it. I can't move like I want to, I can't comprehend what they're doing to me, even though the why is as plain as day.

               Why does it have to be this way though?

               Why?!

               "Ahhwwooooo!!" One of those fvcks mocks me, kicking more snow my way while I search for a rock of my own. "Yelp for me! Squeal you little hot as$ vag!"

               Those men that I feel hate for continue chuckling, ridiculing me for what I can't help, and I'm starting to think I shouldn't want to, and with as much accuracy as my numb hands can manage, I do turn around and knock the forehead of a man in the middle with everything I have, cans clanking as I struggle, only to be glared at, surprise on their faces that I managed to do anything let alone make that as$holes forehead a target.