Previous Events...

This is me, finishing my book...

___________________________

After evading the capture of men from the mall, Spes Trinity Markasson was forcefully, with good intentions, escorted to a nearby Hotel formed into a Medical Center by 2 doctors, where she found her group and Carl, his memories restored, and their situation much changed.

Spending a day or two there however, Abraham plotted and announced to the people residing in the Hospital the true history concerning Spes and revealed the groups motives and location so it would prompt the people to encourage Rick to move along with the journey faster, but after cruel harassment towards Spes, Carl kills 3 men and locks the both of them in a room to be alone for nearly a week.

Almost immediately after the group part ways with the hospital, they are stumbled upon by an old friend of Jesse's, who was currently recovering from drug abuse, with a group that offered shelter and supplies for a limited amount of time nearing a week at a hacienda called 'Paradise' owned by a man named Reagan.

The second day there however, things started to decrease in positivity when Percy, Jesse's friend, gave him drugs indirectly through Jay, a girl that had slept with him a night prior and turned out to be the young lover of Reagan. Framing him, Reagan's 15 year old son Jace had killed Jay out of distraught and mental instability, causing havoc to follow, where the group was placed as captives.

Later, none of them being able to find Jesse the entire day to confront him about the murder, Reagan announced that if he did not come back the next day, all of them would be put to death.

To rid himself of any trace to get blame thrown upon himself, Percy covered his involvement with the drugs and Jay by killing Jesse and later killed Daryl after the group took the upper hand, his intentions to give power back to his boss Reagan by taking out Rick's group one by one until the odds turned.

However, at this point, Spes witnessed the end result of Daryl's death and retreated to the hacienda's saw mill, hiding until she gained strength and killed Percy, the end of the day bringing 2 more deaths when Rick executed Reagan and Carl executed Jace.

As a way to put everything behind him, Regan's extended friends and family offered one last night of rest and food to compensate for the lives lost while the group used the practice of feasting to say goodbye to the two loved ones lost on their side.

During the party, Spes discreetly spoke with Abraham concerning matters of leaving the group so she could go to D.C. alone since going together would bring danger to everyone given it's possible her father would try and arrive first to take her back, especially since 2 people from the hospital group were reported to have gone in search of the mall where she first came from, so after finishing her meal, Spes left to get ready and leave while the night was young and no one could stop her.

However, saying goodbye to Carl through a walky talkie that she didn't expect him to be around to hear, she was stopped before getting away from the hacienda by her lover, a confrontation as to why she was leaving, which was to keep the risk at minimum, and a plead for her to not walk away, came to vain when Carl tried to stop her, but was instead put to sleep by chemicals on a handkerchief that Abraham used to steady him by surprise.

The evening ended with both Spes and Abraham leaving together to fulfill their shared goal after putting Carl in the backseat of a car so he'd be safe whilst sleeping and nearby his family when he woke up.

Their current situation, onwards towards D.C.

________________

If you are reading, I'm pretty sure the next few chapters should be good. For reference of now, I've been writing since I've been away, and just finished chapter 60, but have not proofread it yet. (Currently it's 23 pages long.) So, in a day or two, I'll be posting it. But for now, hopefully if nothing screwed me up, the following chapters are good to go.

-SydiaX-