Episode 30: So Step Into The Lights Reach

I don't want to hurt her, but I don't want to stop.

             It's not about any of this, not about feeding into this lustful frenzy that started the first moment my eyes met her bare skin, sparking both my feelings and cravings towards her.

               I don't have these urges just because I'm a teenager. I have them because of Spes.

               I have them because of love.

               "Nn..." She winces under me, her eyes screwing shut when I instinctively pet her wet hair away from her face, gasping at how constricted she is around my length, my lower body tensing and struggling to go slow and easy just for her.

               "Ah..." I gently choke out when I massage further inside her, the reaction nothing like I thought it would be. Instead of a moan like I hoped, I feel her nails scrape down my back due to the pressure I'm putting on her. "I know...I know, I'm sorry." I try to comfort her, torn in between both her nails and her sex around me.

               "No! You don't know..." She manages to speak.

               I pull my body downwards to try and stop hurting her, but I'm slowly filling her again, the burn of being with her, like a flame igniting my entirety and catching my body, searching for her beautiful eyes, it's overpowering.

               It's like nothing I've ever felt, being here, giving love to the girl I'm crazy about, resting my forehead on hers, trying to kiss her out of pain while I continue to move myself against her, and it's enough to sooth the scratch marks she's repeating on my back.

               Fvck.

               I feel like my skins on fire. I can feel where our sweat laced waists are rubbing against one another and it's adding to how good this is feeling. I don't want to be selfish, and I'm afraid I am, but just doing this with Spes, it's like it can only be something we're sharing.

               I'm not fully aware, and I keep forgetting that I'm the only one feeling the passion shake my body, whispering to my senses that my pace speed up, that I lose myself in her, but I don't want to lose this experience. Not yet.

               "Oh, dame fuerzas!" Spes whimpers under her breath, pushing her head back into the pillow while I watch in wonder at her continuing Spanish sentences, and I move to kiss her bare chest near her breasts, the flavor of her moist skin urges a small whimper from her lips before she looks at me.

               "Tell me what you said." I lift myself higher before staring straight down at her, watching in wait before she nods its ok for me to move again, her fingers slowly wrapping around my wrists beside her neck. She's so beautiful; sometimes I can't believe she's really real.

               "Give me strength." She fills me in.

               Give me strength?

               "Does it hurt that much?" I let my mouth part while my lower lip moistens and I pant.

               "Hmm." She slowly nods before smiling up at me. "Remember what I said." She manages to laugh while instructing me.

               "Remember what I said? If it's too painful, I don't want to hurt you like this." I keep a straight face, feeling myself pulse even now at the sight of her beneath me, naked and genuine towards my love.

               Our first time together.

               Our first time at all.