Episode 52: Do You Have Love? Do You Have Sanity?

As Jay, I thought, Q'orianka Kilcher, would work. Ever since the beginning of this book I wanted her to portray, aha, XD so I was happy to finally put her in here. Lol. I'm currently writing chapter 54 so when I get even busier, I'll still be able to have updates ready. XD Hope this is enjoyable. Also, in the following chapters along with this one, there will be a few more Third Person P.O.V.'s. I wouldn't put them if they weren't important so, just bare with it XD Thanks again and bya.

_________________

                "I love you too." I whisper after Carl tells me his feelings for the millionth, sweetest time as the dark forms the voice I used into something even more secretive than what it actually is, night on our bodies toyed with by the lights arrayed from the flames several yards away while he's laying under me, holding my naked waist in his long spread out fingers before our sweaty faces begin kissing again, Carl's dark bangs stuck to his forehead when I move against him.

               Twice in almost two hours?

               I wish we could be alone, have an endless night, anything, just to do as we please, fvck what is wrong with me? I've passed the point of returning, right?

               Lucky for me, I don't want to go back to how I was before, without Carl.

               "O-" My neck falls back when I shift, my clit pressed against Carl's shaft covered in a material that does nothing to reserve or hide his heated sex, and I'm guessing by the way he keeps shutting his eyes, he can feel me pretty well too, how I constrict around him, but it's hardly anything that reaches my mind when I feel his swollen length in me, soothing my bodies aggravation that he caused in the beginning.

               "Carl." I beckon, and he arches his back before sitting up, the movement affecting how we're connected that forces sounds from both of us while I'm brought closer to him, sitting on his lap and bend my legs while he kisses my breasts, caressing the curve of my back, and I catch a shine of his blue eyes that seduce me even more.

               He looks tense, but then again, weightless in thought.

               He's slowly panting, increasing every time we give in to a shared thrust, both of us moving towards each other in hopes of healing ourselves, the friction becoming more aggressive while he and I begin cutting each other off, making out until we can't move, Carl's forehead firmly pressing above my left breast, his hot breathing misting over me.

               Oh gosh, I can't-I can't think straight, it's-

               It's not slow like last time...it's quick and rough while we force ourselves to keep the rhythm, even when I can't move and Carl's being more gentle it won't let me keep quiet, how easy he's swaying into me, and it's so warm, almost like a burn, but...sh1t, it-Carl...

               "Please." I whimper, not meaning to beg, but I need it now, I want him now. "Please. Come." Carl whimpers at my plea, a shiver going through him, paralyzing him for a moment as he reaches the beginning of climax while I hurry to rock forward on his  erection, the repeated action of leading him into me makes me go faster, joining him and finishing us both off to climax, my legs tight around his pale hidden by darkness hips and waist when I instinctively begin mumbling a few things in my mothers original language, and I'm not sure, but I think Carl likes it, the way he watches me recover, kissing my neck over and over before I get my bearings and catch up to his relief.

               I'm in his arms, and he's in mine, holding one another, my brain clicking back so that I cup my lovers face in my hands and kiss him back, slow and intimately set while he sets me on my side, disposing of the condom and laying next to me, while we're, yeah, out of breath, but blushing like crazy, kissing each other's wrists to remind us of those bizarre little marks we created beforehand back at the hotel.