Episode 10: It's Fvcked Up

"My dad said it's your fault! You and your father!" A boy, my height, ugly as sin, walks up to me and clutches my shoulders to throw me to the ground.

               "Don't push me!" I scream, just like every other day. They'd been neglecting me for weeks, I felt like I was in solitary confinement the way those little rat ba$tards would always look at me like they were unsure about how to approach me, or if they should even talk to me.

               I'm guessing parents had a hand in making the munchkin flock isolate me. That was sort of fine though, for a while. But then, they actually disobeyed, and spoke my way. I wanted to be included, goodness knows I did, just to speak or talk to someone, but it wasn't really worth it.

               "You're stupid. You and your dad." The boy smugly rolled his yoyo out of his palm and smirked at me. "Both of you need to leave, that's what my mom says." He brags.

               "Why do we need to leave?" I spit.

               "I don't know. You just do. Because-because your both bad. You did this. That's what my parents say." He rolls the yoyo again, the action setting me off when others start to huddle around us. "You act like you're a princess but you're not."

               "No I don't!"

               "Yes you do!" A girl interrupts and I see the yoyo, bright red and brand new, trace the air near the ground, and I stand up but I'm only pushed back down.

               "Stop it!"

               "It's your fault! You have dirty blood!"

               "No I don't! It's the same as yours!"

               "Dirty blood! That's what my parents say you are!"

               "I'm just like you! Shut up!" I stand to walk away, but everyone isn't obliging to the idea of me getting out of a fight.

               Teachers in the distance that were brought to look after the surviving children lingered at their lunch table, watching to see what would happen, standing instead of sitting just so it'd look like they weren't totally ignoring the situation.

               B1tches.

               "Leave me alone! You're all stupid!" I groan and see the boy curl his hand out so his moving toy reacts once more.

               "My mom said your dad made your blood dirty. She said that if your mom was any good she wouldn't have let that happen. She said your mom's dirty just like you! A dirty whore!"

               "What?!" I girl about 10 gasps and looks around with wide eyes.

               "She's not!" I face around to the leader of all these brainless children.

               "Oh yeah?! Where is she? She's a dirty whore and she's dead! And you're dirty too! Dirty blood!"

               I'm not dirty.

               No matter how much they chant it, push me around, concrete it into their heads...I'm not dirty. I don't have dirty blood. I'm not...bad. I'm not responsible.