Episode 20: Simplicity Of End

Before you start reading, yes, this is a bit of a filler, but I have another chapter already written out, more entertaining, and way longer than this one. I'm just going to proof read it in a little while and I'm going to post it as soon as I can. So today is a double update day! YAAAAYYY!!! i think. well, I love the next chapter. XD So, stay tuned I guess? Like, dont' worry, I will update again, not that you would worry, i mean, ok ok, whatever. read away!

______________________

               "Dammit!!" A crash goes off after a simple curse, entire frustration to fill the room but never cease, even if it's being nursed by throwing random object against hard walls.

               "Will you please calm down?"

               "It's been almost 2 weeks! 2 weeks and you're men haven't found her. That fvcking child," One of the ambassadors or rather instructors of the small colony shakes his head trying to assess the situation again. "She's a fvcking little child! 15 years old and they can't find her? How many men did you even send?"

               "How many men did you grant me?" Dr. Markasson fixes his cuff without giving much serious attention to the man trashing his office; he just sits there, slightly annoyed and with his leg crossed.

               "Whatever it is we'll double it. We need to get her found. If you're telling me the truth, which I hope for your sake, you fvcking snake in the grass, there is no way in heIl she's going to get to D.C. They'll just ruin this."

               "What if she's already dead?" The father in question, simply thinking over and over about that possibility that his daughter is dead, has churned his thoughts for weeks, and he's finally had to ask out loud to someone who would care about this idea. "The creatures out there, they aren't to be messed with. Maybe I overestimated her." He shifts in his seat, wondering.

               "Over-Damm you Dave." The gray haired, 70 year old laughs before rubbing the stubble on his jaw. "And if she is dead? We die? Everything's over?"

               "Well, let's put it this way, I might not need her as much as I thought. There must be something I can do with the blood I already have... So if you're reinforcements can't procure her," David Markasson stand and glides with ease in his lab coat next to the man giving him a headache. "Kill her before she gets to D.C."

               "Are you out of your mind?"

               "Better to have her lost to the world than in someone else's capable hands."

               And with a simple pat on his acquaintances shoulder, he smiles and leaves to go back to his lab, where he's determined to get to work once more.

______________

-Spes' P.O.V.-

               "Get up! Get up!" My fingers wrap around Carl's shoulder at the sight of a walker tripping on a fallen log only a few yards away, many others dragging themselves closer, looking like men that have had too much to drink and are slurring themselves across the earth.

               A few in numbers were at first, too difficult to even think of killing.

               This.

               This endless sound of walkers that appear to go on for miles, the resemblance it has to my dream...all of them coming to me, blind, rampant, horrifying, and in complete power.