Episode 28: If I Could Love You A Little More

This is another comfortable paced episode, but after this, I'm pretty sure all of you will be happy to hear the speed of this book will be increasing. I'm going to try and hurry along to some interesting stuff at least. So, say goodbye to the relaxed stuff. I know you all hate that. XD I'll be attempting to piss every one of you off. Lol. Ta.

_____________

               "Spes?" The door opens before I can think to do anything, like, anything, and I feel my whole world fall apart, my freaking stomach swallow and digest itself when I see my reputation, my life, fvcking everything fall apart at the fact that I was just taking a bath with Carl.

               And he's still here! Paralyzed!

               "Don't c-"

               "I'm sorry you had to take a bath for so long. I wasn't sure if I got you some towels so here you..." Kitty's jaw drops and I feel my face burn with embarrassed heat while I hide behind the tub wall while Carl's not even covered up. He's actually still on his knees. I think.

               It's blatantly obvious that it was a mistake to even look since there's actually light coming in from outside the room now, showing me everything Carl keeps discreet most the time and what I just spent the last several minutes avoiding.

               Sh1t!

               I can't even see! My vision just went berserk and dim after I saw Carl's-his...oh gosh.

               "Wow!" Kitty exclaims. Oh, brilliant. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt." She's already laughing through her nose and it makes me turn around to glare at her.

               "No! We weren-" Carl starts, his deep voice desperate to set things straight but Kitty's already bending over, leaving a candle on the floor and wheezing to catch a breath.

               I wish I'd never taken a bath...tch. Liar! I don't regret it all! I just wish Carl would've locked the door. Or...no, I-I don't know!

               "Get out!" I yell when her eyes freeze on Carl, and they widen before she blushes and shuts the door, obviously seeing his private parts before she appears again. "What?!" I frown.

               "Congratulations..." She snickers, closing her eyes to cope with her giggling before she looks at Carl again, the obvious visual groping she's doing causes him to gasp and grab a towel to hide himself, my anger going so overboard that I grab a bar of soap. "Oh and, congrats to you too Spes...Fvck, Carl...wow." She makes her last joke before I throw the strawberry scented bar at her, making her laugh like a fvcking hyena behind the door she just slammed shut. "Congratulations to both of you!" She highly squeaks before I groan and hit my forehead on the white rim, exhausted by the events of the entire day.

               Not just now, but everything.

               And what the heIl was that just now? Not Kitty congratulating me and Carl on his...length, which I've totally blocked out of my head because the second I saw him I had weird spots blotch my vision, ok I can remember it, it's burned into my freaking memory, sh1t, but, what we were just doing.

               What was Carl doing? His actions. What were they leading to just now?

               Like a need, I slowly move my fingertips towards my waist where I remember feeling his extremely stiff and unbelievably scorching length against my skin. Estela used to always praise how good it felt to have something hard and hot push inside her, but...what I felt, it feels like it'd fvcking hurt.