ᴛᴡᴏ.

────── 〔✿〕──────
— ENHYPEN's dorms.

the eldest member found himself scrolling through weverse, not particularly sure what exactly he was looking for.

after a while, he came across a post with over 2,000 cheers and 1,000 comments. "hm? what's this?"

he clicked on the post, reading it in his head. given-taken dance cover? oh! maybe this is good?

heeseung clicked on the video attached to this post, switching his screen to twitter.

"oo

"oo.. looks like she's ni-ki biased? hm.. oh! there's the video!" he spoke to himself, voicing his inner thoughts aloud.

given-taken was blasted through his phone's speakers, "oh sh-"

heeseung watched the video, eyes and mouth both widening as the girl on his screen covered ni-ki's parts.

bro she's like.. good?

"hyung? why are you listening to our song?" ni-ki asked, walking into the living room.

he crashed on the couch beside heeseung, "ni-ki, watch this! she's covering your part!" the older said, restarting the video.

ni-ki watched, at first uninterested. c'mon, she can't be THAT goo- OH MY GOD?

ni-ki's eyes were now the ones to widen as big as records, mouth following suit. he quickly covered his interest up, "she's.. okay."

heeseung paused the video, whipping his head to the younger. "good? bro, she's AMAZING! i've never seen a cover as good as hers!"

ni-ki scoffed, "yeah, whatever. she's.. good. sure."

heeseung kept his eyes traced on the younger. he watched his facial expressions— his mouth curling up into a smug grin after a few seconds. "c'mon.. you know she's amazing and you can't deny it."

ni-ki finally looked in the older's eyes, the unimpressed facade falling. "okay! okay! she's .. amazing! there, you happy?"

heeseung could only laugh, "yes, very."

ni-ki quietened down after a bit, "can i see her account?"

heeseung nodded, handing his phone to ni-ki.

the two spent hours scrolling through the unfamiliar girl's account, watching her ten most recent dance cover videos.

ni-ki searched for his phone, opening the twitter app. he found her account quickly, immediately going to bookmark one of her videos. this isn't weird.. is it?

for the next multiple days, all the boy could to was watch her videos, over and over again. yeah.. she's good.

────── 〔✿〕──────
🍚 + HAOGALORE !