ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ.

────── 〔✿〕──────

she looked in the mirror, running her fingers through her hair one last time. the girl'd decided on wearing a black and white outfit, the only pop of colour being the yellow disk florets of the daisies decorating her cardigan. the winged eyeliner beautified her already mesmerizing monolid eyes— she smiled at her reflection in satisfaction.

her ringtone suddenly rang from the other side of the room, causing byeol to jump a bit.

her legs moved her to the nightstand, ni-ki's contact name displayed on the screen.

she caught herself smiling a bit, picking the device up to answer. "hello?"
"hi byeolie~" the boy happily greeted.
"hi~ are you outside?"
"yep!" he answered.
"okay," she said, hanging up the call afterwards.

walking out of her bedroom, she nearly bumped into her mom in the hallway.
"is he here-"
"yes!"
byeol's mom excitedly giggled once she heard her daughter's response, quickly making her way to the kitchen to finish cooking.

byeol chuckled at her mom's reaction, sucking in a deep breath as she now faced the door. okay girl you're a bad bitch you can do this

she twisted the doorknob, immediately coming face-to-face with her soulmate. the two smiled once they made eye contact, her attention soon turned to his manager which stood beside him.

"hi, again," she greeted, politely bowing towards the older male.
"hi, byeol, it's nice to see you in well conditions again," he smiled, causing the girl to smile in return. "i trust that ni-ki will be of no trouble, but if he is, you have all permission to correct him,"
she laughed at his words, ni-ki on the other hand looking as if he'd been wounded.
"i'm just kidding, but try and stay safe when you're with eachother,"
byeol nodded in reassurance, "i'll make sure nothing irresponsible happens,"
"well, it's my time to leave now.. text me when you're ready to go?" he turned towards the idol, ni-ki simply nodding in confirmation.
"have fun you two!" he said, walking away and waving for the final time.
byeol and ni-ki waved goodbye, the boy turning towards her once again.

"hi,"
"hi.. you can come in," she greeted in response, moving to the side and showing where they took off their shoes. the boy happily complied to her directions, both soon walking inside.

"mom~" byeol called out, the older sprinting out of the corner she'd been hiding behind in an instant.
"mom.." she said, in a completely different tone than she had before.

ni-ki laughed at the older's actions, bowing repeatedly to her afterwards. "it's nice to mee-"

"why are you doing that?"

he stopped, looking at her confused. "doing... what?"

"what you were just doing,"

"bowing?"

"yes?"

"why-"

"why are you so formal with me?"

"because-"

"you're my son-in-law, you don't have to be so formal,"

byeol's face flushed after processing her mom's words, ni-ki's turning a deep shade of pink for a split second as well.

he laughed at her words, byeol's mom joining in as well. "i'm kidding, not really, but it's very nice to meet you, riki,"

ni-ki smiled at her words, "it's also very nice to meet you, mrs haku-"

the older groaned again, "again with the formality! call me akina!"

ni-ki hesitantly spoke again, "i got it, akina.."

akina smiled at his words as her daughter massaged her temples with her fingers, causing the older two to laugh at her actions.

"well, you two can do whatever, nothing stupid though. i'll be finishing in the kitchen," she said, sending the two off.

byeol finally stopped rubbing her fingers on her face, arms now falling limp by her sides. her eyes trailed up to meet ni-ki's — who was already staring at her.

she shyly smiled, nodding her head towards the opposite end of the house. "wanna go to my room?"

ni-ki's eyes widened, "your bed-"

"to chill, duh. we have some time to kill before shota gets here.. unless you're uncomfortable with tha-"

"no! it's okay!"

byeol grinned as she nodded, spinning around to lead the boy to her bedroom. "we'll be in my room," she called out.
"that's fine!" akina responded.

────── 〔✿〕──────
+ HAOGALORE.
a/n!
and so they meet :o
thnkuguys for 11k! :( - <3