ɴɪɴᴇ.

────── 〔✿〕──────

byeol had been feeling down this day— yet she had no idea why. she'd gone and spent time with her brother's group, seeing as they were usually able to fix her sour moods, yet for some reason not even stephen and intak's bickering nor theo's babying her were enough to lift her spirits.

she locked herself in her room for a while, no desire to interact with the outside world.

after a few hours, the girl remembered she'd entered a second raffle for another video fancall with enhypen. it wouldn't hurt to check?

she opened her phone, and as if it was meant to be, she received a notification from weverse at the same time. that was weird?

she logged into the app, immediately going to enhypen's notification page.

she clicked on the 'view results' button, holding her breath.

please, please.

and sure enough, she'd won a slot for the video fancall.

thank you.

as if a million weights were suddenly lifted from her shoulders, the girl couldn't contain the smile which wasted no time in taking over her features.

this will be fun! ... maybe?

────── 〔✿〕──────
+ HAOGALORE.

a/n!
lols filler chapter . .
( also fastest update ever )
book will get interesting in these coming chapts ;)