ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ.

────── 〔✿〕──────

"what do we do what do we do what do we-"
"well if you could start by getting me something more durable that'd be a great helping hand HE WON'T STOP THROWING UP."
"oh, right.."

"GO GET SOMETHING ELSE????"
"right, sorry."

pure chaos had erupted in the dorms, all members worried on what to do with their youngest.

"what is even going on?"
"i don't know, hyung. if i knew i would-"
"byeol,"
"didn't we teach you it's rude to interrupt your hyungs- wait HUH?"
the six all ran towards where ni-ki laid, still coughing. "byeol.. soulmate.." were the two words they were able to make out, five of the six left confused on what he was talking about.

truthfully, even ni-ki didn't know what he was saying.

"yeah, we know you have feelings for byeol but what does that have to do with anyt-"
"soulmate? you mean.."
heeseung suddenly got an idea, rushing over to the boy with a pastel blue shirt he found on the ground. "what color is this?"
the younger opened his eyes, "a really light blue?"
"shit. this isn't good."

the boys all turned their heads towards the eldest, "what.. do you mean..?"
"we need to find byeol and get her over here. now."

jungwon was quick to get in contact with their manager, asking him to come over as quick as he could.
"hello?" he entered the dorm, the leader welcoming him inside.
"hyung,"
"yes?"
"can you get the contact list from our most recent fancall?"
"yeah but-"
"we need it. please,"

his manager nodded, immediately opening the file with the engene kakaotalk information list.
"who are you-"
"haku byeol."

after scrolling for a few seconds, her contact came up. jungwon took the phone from the managers hand, clicking her profile.

he sent a text, sending the girl the dorm's location. hopefully she hasn't changed her number in the last two weeks, that'd be bad.

the six members stood in the girl's room, watching as her mom placed a wet rag over her forehead.

jiung felt a phone ring from under him, checking it.

unsaved contact • 2min
1130 I-Street.

unsaved contact • 1min
soulmate

"hey.. someone just sent a location.. and.. a message saying soulmate?" he said, keeho looking at the screen.
"hm.. that's close to.." he trailed off, his mind working to remember where he knew the street name from.
"enhypen?" the group suddenly appeared in his mind. "what if it's their dorms?"

he suddenly looked towards mrs haku, hope beginning to stream through his system. "does byeol have a soulmate?"
mrs haku fought a mini internal battle with herself, finally deciding to admit it. "yes. nishimura."
keeho sucked in a harsh breath, "we may be able to help her.

but we have to do it fast,

unless we want them both to..

you know.."

────── 〔✿〕──────
+ HAOGALORE.
a/n!
oooooo
its my birthday today!
this is my present to you all i guess LOLLL
what are ur thoughts 😎😎