ꜱɪxᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ.

────── 〔✿〕──────

A FEW WEEKS PASSED...

it was the day of the final episode's live filming, byeol carrying a somewhat heavy heart as she got ready that morning. ni-ki'd insisted on being with her for a majority of the day, seeing as he had a clear schedule.

even though she'd rejected the offer, preferring the boy to stay at home and rest after tirelessly working for the past month, he, of course, didn't listen to her.

so that's where he sat now. staring at the girl as she finished her own makeup for the day, his arms wrapped around her large stuffed jaguar.

more time passed, ni-ki drowsing off before jumping at the sound of her 'done!'.
"y'ready?" he asked, standing from her bed in order to not fall asleep again.
she hummed, checking her reflection once again to make sure she definitely felt good.

the kiss he'd placed on the crown of her head reassured her that she did.

she smiled, lowering her head as she'd felt a blush appearing because of his action. he noticed this, deciding to stay quiet as a shy smile also appeared on his face. what will i do with you star

"hyung said he's cool with taking you to the company or wherever you were gonna meet with the team," he said to the girl, byeol shaking her head in response.

"no need, noze 언니 is gonna pick me up soon. we're gonna have breakfast and then go to the company,"

a small pout appeared on the boy's face, the girl giggling at the sight.
"아이구.. is my baby sad? hm?" she asked, her hand lightly cupping the side of his face.

ni-ki unintentionally leaned into her touch, the two maintaining eye contact for a few moments. his mind was clouded with the sound of her calling him her baby— but he knew he couldn't show any physical reaction to the nickname.

he resorted to playfully rolling his eyes, pretending to not like nor care for the nickname, even though he was internally begging to hear it again.

a knock on the door followed by akina's excited shout let the two know noze was there to pick her up, their intimate moment unfortunately cut short.

byeol silently sighed, quickly able to disguise her disappointment with a small smile. she rubbed the boy's scalp with her fingertips, causing his gaze to return to her own.
"i'll be back eventually, okay?"
he nodded, "i can find something to do while you're gone, don't worry about me,"

her smile grew the tiniest bit, however gained a saddened tint to it, "i'm sorry i can't stay with you,"
ni-ki was quick to shake his head, "no, don't worry about it, star.. i'll be watching you anyways,"

a knock at her door caused byeol's head to snap to the side, catching cat-like eyes staring right back at her.
"oh~ so this is lover boy, hm?" noze's voice called into the room in a teasing manner, byeol's hand removing itself from the boy's head.

she shyly smiled as ni-ki's face turned red, the boy bowing towards the older, "nice to meet you,"
she returned the greeting, "i've heard a lot~ about you,"

"언니.." byeol groaned, the two laughing as the watched her facepalm.
"it's true~ anyways, the girls are on their way to the café, we should leave soon,"
the younger hummed, noze noticing the gaze in her eyes which screamed please leave

she lightly chuckled, bowing towards the boy again before she walked out, leaving the soulmates alone once again.
byeol slowly turned on her heels, facing the boy with a slightly lighter, but still reddened face. "sorry about her.. she doesn't know when to be quiet,"

"so you talk about me, hm?" he asked, a teasing tone laced through his question.

yes.

she scoffed, "no, why would i ever do that?"

"mhm.. whatever you say," he cut himself short, wanting to see just how fired up he could get the girl.

"no! answer my question," she was quick to say again, in a sort of pleading tone, causing the boy to laugh.

he simply shrugged his shoulders, bringing the girl into a hug, "i'll get my answer some day," he said as he placed his forehead on the crown of her head, her arms habitually wrapping around his torso as she hugged back, sulking.

the pair stood there, similar questions running through their minds.

when will you finally admit you like me?
when will i tell you how much i love you?

when will you finally admit you like me? when will i tell you how much i love you?

❝ proud of you always 💖 ❞

────── 〔✿〕──────
+ HAOGALORE.
a/n! waaa ..
biggg things for byeolki
coming soon .. >:) can u
guess what they are :o