ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ.

────── 〔✿〕──────

the time between the haku household and the enhypen dorms was fifteen minutes, though mrs haku swore she'd arrived in nine.

she was quick to retrieve byeol from the backseat, the girl practically on the brink of death. "i'm sorry i never told you, chieko. this is all my fault." mrs haku whispered to the girl as she waited for the house's front door to be opened.
"this better not have been a trick.. if we get killed here-"
"haku byeol?" a voice cut off her thoughts, mrs haku nodding in response.

heeseung soon appeared at the door. "may i take her?" he asked, bowing his head slightly.
"yes, of course," the woman said, holding byeol's light body out in front of her.

heeseung carefully ran towards the room, the red string now physically protruding out of her left index finger glowing a bright red.
he walked into the room, nearly blinded by ni-ki's own glowing cord.

the boy laid on the bed— the loud, sharp breaths from a few minutes prior now practically silent.

sunghoon came behind him, helping lay the girl down in a comfortable position as heeseung tied the pair's strings together.

hopes and prayers could only help the two now, as their breathing patterns had become more difficult to see.

the two older boys were left wondering if their attempts had saved their lives, stepping out of the room.

────── 〔✿〕──────
+ HAOGALORE.
a/n!
3k reads 🥺🥺🥺
unreal : (
how y'all feeling about this book 😎