ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ.

────── 〔✿〕──────

seventeen.

hours.

of the two laying in bed, regaining their strengths after staring death in the eyes.

byeol slightly shifted out of her deep slumber, her eyes widening from surprise as she felt a hand enclosed with her own.

she looked around, eyes droopy with the desire to sleep longer. this isn't my room?

the girl was careful to turn her body around, eyes now settling on the owner of the other hand.

ni-ki himself.

she sucked a harsh breath in, cheeks suddenly burning up from a blush. this cannot be real life. this is a dream.

her theories were soon proved wrong, however, as the boy began slipping from his own dreamland.

before byeol could do anything, she felt herself being hugged onto— ni-ki wrapping his other arm around her waist, the boy rolling closer to place his face into the crook of her neck.

did he just cuddle me closer-

she blushed a bit harder, and even though the urge to savour this surprising moment was tempting, her body's need for sleep overpowered her other senses, her drowsiness taking over and pulling her into a deep slumber, once more.

────── 〔✿〕──────
+ HAOGALORE.
a/n!
there are so many of y'all reading
this book stop i'm actually gonna cry : (

thoughts? (≧∀≦)