ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ.

────── 〔✿〕──────

she sighed, suddenly taking her hand out of his hold, the boy's head nearly dropping onto the table, ni-ki now awake.
"what-" he said, jumping up.

she giggled, "morning~"
he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, though the action quickly proved itself to be of no use, byeol still able to read the high level of exhaustion reeking from his orbs.
"wanna go home now?" she asked, using the same gentle voice from before.
he nodded, still trying to wake himself up, processing what she'd said a few seconds later, "home?"
she nodded, "like.. you going back to your guys' dorms.."

he nodded, "yeah.. yeah, what else would it mean," he mumbled out the last part, mentally slapping himself for thinking otherwise.

he watched as byeol stood from the seat in front of him, moving towards where she'd sat as she sat with aera during their live earlier. the girl grabbed her bag, quickly returning towards where her soulmate still sat, eyes following her like a lost puppy.

she smiled once she stood in front of him again, squishing both cheeks together with one hand. she giggled once she'd made him look like a blowfish, ni-ki chuckling before moving himself out from her grasp, standing up.

he looked down as he towered over the girl, reaching for her hand before he took his first step.

"any chance you could come by for a bit?" he asked as he led their way through the building, down to where the group met their manager when they wanted to go home.
"mm.. i think mom said i could be out a while today, i don't think she'd mind," she replied, looking up at the boy.
he glanced towards her, smiling, "good,"

the two unknowingly met up with the eldest two, their manager soon leading them to the car.
"byeol, did you want me to take you home?"
"my mom said i could stop by the dorms for a while, if it's okay with you," she replied, a small, hopeful smile on her face as she looked at the older male.
he simply chuckled, "of course it is,"

the roads were surprisingly clear for the time of day, though none of the travelers could complain about it.

the four were quickly dropped off at the group's dorm, thanking the manager before he returned to the company.

she followed the youngest inside, trailing behind him as their hands were still attached. they took off their shoes as they got inside, the two eldest boys going their own ways for the remainder of their night.

ni-ki turned towards his soulmate, "wanna cuddle? i'm sleepy," he asked, a cheeky smile on display in attempts to convince the girl.

she looked at him with incredulous eyes, "so bold,"

he raised his eyebrow, "so.. no to the cuddling?"

she scrunched her face, nodding, "i never said no~"

he playfully rolled his eyes, leading her towards the bedroom. surprisingly, the floors were clean today— which ni-ki felt especially grateful for. he let go of the girl's hand to take off his jacket, leaving him in a white tee and sweatpants. byeol'd decided to keep her hoodie on, seeing as she'd felt especially chilly today.

ni-ki climbed into his bed first, moving the blankets out of the way for the girl to make herself comfortable. she nodded once she was, the boy throwing the blankets over both their bodies, grabbing his small frog plushie before using her chest as a pillow.

he wrapped his arms under her torso, his hand going around her waist as hers went around his head. their legs tangled together, ni-ki sighing in content once they'd stopped moving.

"perfect." 

the girl's fingers mindlessly moved through his hair as an aid to help him fall asleep quicker, the action immediately helping. only a minute passed before she felt the mattress dip the slightest bit further, also feeling the boy's calmed breathing pattern on her being, leaning down to land a kiss on the crown of his head before closing her eyes as well. 

her trip to dreamland lasted nearly an hour before she felt her something constantly vibrating at her side, her mind soon registering it was ni-ki speaking.

her senses were eventually revived again, the girl becoming fully conscious of the conversation going on around her while keeping her eyes closed.

"i looked everywhere but we ran out,"

"all cause your fatass ate it all, we had three new packages last week!"

ah, they must've ran out of ramen.

"that was last week. i'm talking about now."

"guys byeol is still sleeping," she felt ni-ki mumble out, the tone of his voice helping her guess his eyes were closed, too.

"do you think manager hyung would care if we went to the convenience store right now?" the eldest asked, ni-ki lightly shrugging.

"he never cares, just go,"

"but what if-"

"i can go," her voice rang through the room, surprising the boys around her.

"no, it's okay, byeo-"

she lightly shook her head, tapping her soulmates', wordlessly asking him to get up. she opened her eyes, looking down only to see ni-ki's unbelieving face staring straight at her.

"you're not goin-" he began, being cut off by the day-younger.

"no it's really okay, if people that know who you are see you they'll see your hair," she spoke to the two older boys, "it's really okay, i don't mind,"

heeseung smiled gratefully at the young girl, reaching into his pocket for his wallet. he handed money to her, "buy it using this, and you can get stuff for yourself, too,"

she lightly nodded, stretching out her limbs. she made sure her phone was in her pocket before planting a small kiss on the maknae's head, "i'll be back," she said, walking out of the room.

his eyes trailed behind her retreating figure, shouting a "be safe, star," before she left his trail of sight.

he sighed, looking up as his eldest hyung, "you took away my pillow." he seemingly scowled, a small pout evident on his lips.

he chuckled, "she's the one that offered to go," he pointed out, "don't worry, she'll be back soon,"

────── 〔✿〕──────
+ HAOGALORE.
a/n! >:)